Murray's Surplus

• Don't know anyting about this place...saw it the other day driving by but...they have some of the military trailers and dueces, not sure what else as I couldn't see from where I was.

It is on Presimon Tree Rd in Dover(behing the track).

1990 YJ, 4" Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• Don't know anyting about this place...saw it the other day driving by but...they have some of the military trailers and dueces, not sure what else as I couldn't see from where I was.

It is on Presimon Tree Rd in Dover(behing the track).

Stop by and drive around the yard. He has some pretty cool stuff just laying around...

• I was just there today as I am have a problem with one of my trailer hubs. Gave me a few ideas on what to do to fix it and what might be causing the problem. They have all kinds of parts and everything I need for my trailer project. Also have some cool vehicles out there. They have been there for decades and once owned all the property that Dover Downs sits on.

• http://www.tnjmurray.com/ :) I passed a Humvee in Dover on my way to see U2 with the website on the windshield. A lot of goodies on their site to drool over.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!