8.25 Liberty axle

• Good price, but it'll cost a bundle to get from CO to DE...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• What gears do you currently have? Why not just try to find an ARB and the gears that you want. You can more then likely find an ARB pretty cheap used. Don't forget about needing the front done as well if changing the ratios. And then there is the air pump for the ARB. I don't think its worth it with the shipping.

Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else.<br />-Frederic Bastiat

• If you can find a cheap locker, you can get the gears cheap on Pirate from Wayne Hartig. Gears and install kit should be under 250. My D30 stuff was 230 shipped, I think. Your gear installer will need the carrier adjuster tool, tho. It's around 70 shipped, I have the link saved somewhere. As far as shafts, the stock shafts (assuming same as XJ) are usually good on rocks locked with 33s. Your Rubi tires shouldn't be a problem.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!