Red Robin Fundraiser for Jeeps for Joy

• November 11, 2009 from 5-8pm

Christiana Red Robin
    101 W Main St (off of 273)
    Newark, DE 19702

15% of your check will be donated to Jeeps for Joy so feel free to get dessert too!

Tell your friends and family!

You must bring the flyer and give it to your server for us to get credit.

The flyer can be downloaded HERE

• Can someone print off a large number of these and stand outside the doors that night handing them out. That way, even if people aren't with us, I'm sure they'd still help us out.

Not sure if the restaurant would let you do that though!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Can someone print off a large number of these and stand outside the doors that night handing them out. That way, even if people aren't with us, I'm sure they'd still help us out.

Not sure if the restaurant would let you do that though!

In the contract that I signed are the following rules:

-Flyers are not to be distributed at the Red Robin location. Distribution of the flyers at RR on or before the fundraiser date will void this contract and the fundraiser will be canceled. Subsequently, no funds will be distributed to Jeeps for Joy.

-Red Robin guests are not part of the fundraiser and are not to be solicited for the fundraiser at the restaurant. Guests may not be approached in our parking lot or in our restaurant. Breaking this rule will void this contract and the fundraiser will be canceled. Subsequently, no funds will be distributed to Jeeps for Joy.

There are a couple more about not altering the flyer and that we have to print and distribute the flyers.

As long as the contract is followed, Red Robin will return 15% of the receipts generated by the fundraiser to Jeeps for Joy. I have passed out a ton of flyers that I printed at home and took them to the sites with the donation boxes.

• Sounds good. Thanks for clarifying! :up:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Thanks to all who came out! We had a good turn out while I was there from 5-7ish. I will post up when I find out how much we earned for JFJ!

• I just hear from Red Robin and our group brought in total sales of $570.89. We were cut a check for $85.63. This is awesome for a weekday event that had a week's notice! Thanks to all that came out to support Jeeps for Joy! :santa:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!