Dover Christmas Parade

• Hey Everyone,

Parade time is approaching.

Saturday December 5th at 12:00 pm Dover is having their "Home for the Holidays" Parade. I want to get the registration in early so please let me know who would be interested in attending!

Attending

Captain
    Flutterby
    Bigred
    James78
    TheMistaken
    Woody

• I was just reading the press release and the theme this year is Past Present and Future.

• The parade is this weekend....I won't be with you guys so I'm assuming you just check in at the same building we did last year. I will forward any information I get.

• Dear Home for the Holidays Parade Participant:

Thank you for taking part in Downtown Dover Partnership’s 2nd Annual Home for the Holidays Parade on Saturday, December 5, 2009. Registration and line-up will begin at 10:30 AM and the Parade will begin promptly at 12:00 Noon.

We ask that one person from each group come to the Registration Table to register your group and receive your parade position number. The registration table will be at the front entrance of the Duncan Building. The parade route will begin at Spence’s Bazaar, head North on Queen Street and East on Loockerman Street and finish at Federal Street.

Parade volunteers will be wearing ID Badges. Look for these people if you need assistance or have a question about your group’s location.

There will be no rain date!!!!! If you have any questions concerning inclement weather (we’re not expecting to have a problem) please call the Downtown Dover Partnership office at 302-678-2940 after 8 AM on Saturday, December 5th.

We are looking forward to a great day at the 2nd Annual Home for the Holidays Parade. If you have any questions regarding this event, please feel free to call Gary Chaffee at 302-678-2940

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!