new member...

• I just wanted to say that I am glad to have found this forum. I am hoping to start getting some work done to a 1990 Wrangler I just picked up and finish with the Grand Wagoneer later this year also. I got rid of a 1990 Cherokee a while ago and I really started missing it. I had some other 4x4 vehicles since then, but I had to come back to Jeeps. I'll try to post some pics... By the way, I live in Philadelphia

• welcome fellow Pennsylvanian! :wavey:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• ::) Another one of "them" . Man, cant we make a rule or something?

:laughabove: Welcome to our club.!

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• ::) Another one of "them" . Man, cant we make a rule or something?

:laughabove:
    the BOD should have made some kind of by-law before allowing the likes of billy and me to infiltrate your organization.
    the damage is already done... :laughing:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• HaHa... Thanks for the welcome guys. The wife is really interested in me completin the Grand Wagoneer this year, but I am going to focus on the Wrangler for now. Maybe later this year I'll have some $$$ to finish the Wagoneer.

• The wife is really interested in me completin the Grand Wagoneer this year...

consider yourself lucky. i think a majority of guys would tell you that their wives are really interested in them eliminating their jeeps from their lives entirely ;D

~ JD

• Marylanders, ya mean the folks that run the speed limit in the hammer lane?

please god, no! not this topic again! :bang:

~ JD

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!