Fenoff's Blue Mt Club

• anybody been up there yet? Can't tell from the website how the trails are, 69 acres isn't much. Cheap enough to make it worth the trip to check it out, though. At least if I had a running Jeep. :doh:

http://www.fenoffsbluemtclub.com/ a little north of Allentown off 476.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'm definitely game to check it out. Let's try to figure out a month to go instead of RC. Who else is game?

The fees are confusing me a little. :?
    $25 per single monthly membership fee and $55 per family monthly membership fee. No per visit fees.
    If they have a minimum membership term, that could get expensive. I'm assuming you can just cancel after the first month.

Either way, I will e-mail them and get some more information. :up:

• 69 acres = 0.107812 mi²

I've been on a 55 acre farm.

Wouldn't take long to cover it all.

That's what I was thinking. This would be a one and done trip. If they have some good obstacles to play on then it would at least be something different to check out. The pics have a few cool looking spots.

• Maybe we could plan it along with a meet and greet somewhere along the way after we have more info.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• bill, have you contacted them yet about this? despite it's tininess, i would like to check it out because it is so close to home for me. but i've heard talk that this membership is actually a 1-year contract of $300, which they promote as '$25/month' (which is mathematically correct, but sorta deceiving). and you know me, i always bring passengers, kids, etc. so it could get prohibitively expensive, especially since the place is the size of a post-it note.

if it's actually $25 for a month of wheeling, i'm definitely read to try it.

if you've contacted them, please post up and share what you've learned. if not, i can take care of getting some more info (if you want me to :innocent: ).

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Edited once, last by altierior ().

• I sent them an e-mail but never saw a response. (It may have been filtered and I forgot to look for it though.)

I just re-sent it so I'll keep an eye out and post up soon.

• I just re-sent it so I'll keep an eye out and post up soon.

cool :up: i'd be excited to check out somewhere new.

To paraphrase Chris Rock...ain't no trails like new trails. Though he was talking about something completely different...

:laughabove:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Got a response when I asked about the fee structure.

[quote author=Craig Fennoff]
    Hi, Just PEr Month.
    And Heres the Forms.
    Thank you.
    9442 Bake Oven Road Germansville
    [/quote]

Looks like we can just pay $25 to try it out. The forms he e-mailed me seem to be the same ones available on the website.

I was trying to get an idea of how many trails there are but their map is a little vague. ::)

• Looks pretty challenging, only Greens, Blues, and Reds, with that Purple thing?? lol.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!