SMF 2.0 Release Candidate 3 on Rausch Creek

• I've been using 2.0 for a while on another forum I run. There are a ton of changes, but most are invisible to the average forum user. The main changes are in the base coding, and in the admin/moderator areas. I've been waiting until a few addon packages are updated to work with it before I start messing around with the DEJA stuff. RC3 is only a few weeks old.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• For SMF, their "RC" releases are incredibly stable. They don't release them to public view until they're stable. Only the paying supporters have access to the alpha-level stuff. I've been using RC2 on a good-sized board, over 650,000 views a month (DEJA had 233,000 this month) with no problems. I'll bump it up to RC3 in a few more weeks.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• For SMF, their "RC" releases are incredibly stable. They don't release them to public view until they're stable. Only the paying supporters have access to the alpha-level stuff. I've been using RC2 on a good-sized board, over 650,000 views a month (DEJA had 233,000 this month) with no problems. I'll bump it up to RC3 in a few more weeks.

:up: I like the update...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!