Is the clock correct?

• Seems to me the clock is off by 1 hour. Am I correct? I don't want to be late for work...LOL

Go to "Modify Profile" and the hit auto detect time. It should change to 1 instead of 0. Did that work?
    Here:
    http://www.delawareja.com/foru…profile;area=theme;u=1127

On a side note, are the members locations showing up for anyone? They were helpful in swap meet. Jerry, how can we make them show up?

• The clock time changes when the daylight savings time changes. The server doesn't change times because it could mess up the various databases.

Yeah, I'll put the locations back up. It's another of the things I added to the previous forum and was waiting to see if anybody used it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Yeah, I'll put the locations back up. It's another of the things I added to the previous forum and was waiting to see if anybody used it. :)

I see you fixed it. Thanks. It's good to see "Post Count" gone too. I've never liked that.

Post counts...

• It would hard to ever catch up to Keith C or Andrew anyway! :doh:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• I thought for sure he'd be up there. Guess he dropped off!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Actually, Josh was very active. Just look at his profile for the proof. :p "Show Posts" option. that shows 15 posts per page and there are 346 pages. 5185 total, the missing posts came from deleted threads and such. You're missing 1154 posts yourself. (note, that Keith and I can see more posts there than some of you will, since we can see some deleted threads and posts in the moderator section)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Actually, Josh was very active. Just look at his profile for the proof. :p "Show Posts" option. that shows 15 posts per page and there are 346 pages. 5185 total, the missing posts came from deleted threads and such. You're missing 1154 posts yourself. (note, that Keith and I can see more posts there than some of you will, since we can see some deleted threads and posts in the moderator section)

My bad.

I withdraw my sneaking suspicions. :doh:

Guess it's been awhile since he's been around as much.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!