Check Your Nuts !!

• Lighten up, man. I was just kidding you about the quote under your screen name...hence the smiley after my post. And yes I wave at Jeepers....even when I'm driving my "square headlight" XJ! 8)

No worries, once he gets back on his meds the world will be good again. :innocent:

• So I forgot to check for replies after Quadna's funny remark and I come back to this bunch of whining. So let's see, all people suck, jeep forum sucks, DEJA sucks... Have you ever considered the only commonality to all these issues is you? Please fill this out and send it to our Webmaster.

[img width=640 height=800]http://i212.photobucket.com/al…tum73/Misc/reportform.jpg[/img]

• Let me get this straight.

You come on to the Delaware Jeep Association's board as a GUEST, bash Delawareans then get all upset when someone makes a joke regarding the shape of your headlights (which apparently went right over your head).

Having been involved with the Club and this forum since 2003, I can tell that you have no real clue what we are all about.

I won't bother wasting my time trying to explain the whole Jeep thing to you, but I can assure you that this is a great group of people that would do anything to help another Jeeper out.

I think you will find that a little respect goes a long way here, and if you want to take a jab (even in jest), don't dish it out if you can't take a return volley.

• I was riding my Kawasaki Saturday and a guy on a Harley didn't wave back to me.

that's what you get for riding a Kawi. you should invoke god to smite all harley riders. or the entire planet.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• I was riding my Kawasaki Saturday and a guy on a Harley didn't wave back to me. Should I file a butt hurt report with the Harley Owner's Group?

Please fill out your Butthurt Report Form and deliver it to the nearest Harley dealership. Additionally, I suggest that you request a conference with the facility Manager to discuss the complete lack of sensitivity of their product owners and how it is unfair that they not wave to all motorcycle riders. Certainly this will help bring to light the need for additional sensitivity training prior to purchasing their products.

And remember kids, just because you have square headlights doesn't mean you aren't a Jeeper like the rest. Oh, wait, I guess it does, my bad...

• Ok guys this string got out of hand ( a littel Bit). I gota say it had me laughing in the end. Yes we are all Jeepers and this is a great group of people to run with and Ice Man does need to chill out. Peace

• Re: Check Your Nuts!!

i checked around for nuts, and i did find one:
    [quote author=Ice Man link=topic=29056.msg236870#msg236870 date=1276176132]
    Might be our government trying to mislead us.
    Might be real, might not .
    I don't trust the government one bit.....................................,
    just don't trust em, and don't really give a rats ass about em...
    And - Thats just a pic. Anyone can post a ( like real ) pic.
    I think sometimes that they just want to scare us on their bullsh*t.
    I got a buzz now. Its time 4 me 2 sleep, cause I got a 10 hr. night coming up. [/quote]

caveat: i'm just kidding around there, ice man. :innocent: really, i am. :innocent: i do that. :innocent:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!