Another new forum member thread

• Really, I don't remember getting anything near your steering but it is possible. I can always take a look at it for ya if you want. Pretty easy to adjust the toe on a TJ, as well as center the wheel. Im glad you had a good time, and hope to see ya out there again soon.

Andy

• yeah definitely enjoyed the ride. Got through pretty unscathed on stuff I never thought it would get through...

uh-oh. looks like we may have hooked another one :mrgreen:

glad you had fun! :up:

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Careful there. I have an original version of that (not really)...the SCRAMBLER, and mine just happens to be white. LOL

Anyways...WELCOME :beer:

But my Scrambler still has the original body... although its not white,. I will be painting it this summer

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Awesome, thanks Andy! I'll definitely go through them when I move forward with that. Unfortunately I've just put myself on a spending freeze. Just got the Jeep looked at and yeah the lower control arm is mangled(looks a lot worse once I could look at it from underneath looking from the rear than just the side) and there are chunks of metal missing from the bottom of my transmission! :o But at least it's not leaking... :shrug:

So now I gotta figure out if I should just replace the control arm, just drive it, and hold onto my money in case the transmission goes or continue with the lift plan and just add new control arms to the wish list. I don't think I can stand the steering wheel being off center too much longer so I'll probably just do the first option. Seems the smarter/safer option, plus summer is coming up so it'll be time to be on the beach anyway.

Alright, I'm going to go curl up and cry in the corner of a cold shower now. lolz just kidding, but I'm going to go be depressed for a little while, brb lolz :doh:

edit: depression over, shi* happens...

• Just in case anyone was curious, I just gave my wallet a royal pounding up the <<whistle whistle>> Finally bit the bullet and ordered the following:

OME 2" Heavy duty spring rate lift kit
    JKS 1.25" body lift
    JKS 1" MM lift
    JKS adjustable lower control arms for the front and rear
    JKS adjustable rear and front track bars
    JKS quicker disconnects
    Extended brake lines
    Fab Fours Rock sliders with tube
    Skid Row Engine/Transmission skid
    Skid Row Steering box skid
    Skid Row radiator skid
    Uniden Pro520xl cb
    cb antenna mount for rear tail light with 3' black firestix
    oh yeah and zipper lube, can never have enough lube :hug: :roflmao:

Time to get an ice pack for my wallet before it melts through the floor like alien saliva :doh: :beer:

• yeah hehehe. thanks man, yeah I just printed off all the directions I could, trying to see what I'm capable of/have the tools for lolz of course there's a wait on some of the items cuz I waited too long into tax return season but at least I pulled the trigger right?! :mrgreen:

• Way to jump in with both feet. :spinrhead:

haha I'll still land on my head. speaking of feet, I"m already thinking about 33's, spacers, wheel carriers and steering upgrades... I think something is wrong with me. no money for that right now lolz :cuss: my girlfriend better get back soon or I'll start selling the furniture. lal

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!