Lady Power

• So those who know me know that my jeep has a magic elf that takes care of it. Well this morning I left my lights on and 4 hours later....yeah oops. So of course my magic elf was at work and not around to help and too busy to answer the phone. So I got the jump pack, hooked it up to the battery (after calling my father to double check the red/black to positive/negative thing) and voila...a working jeep.

To most of you men I'm sure this is a lame story but to me - well I felt pretty good about myself. But I'm still not changing my own oil :innocent:

• Woman do so so much, in fact on my way to work, I saw a woman driving, applying makeup and talking on her cell. Way to multitask! :razz:

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Woman do so so much, in fact on my way to work, I saw a woman driving, applying makeup and talking on her cell. Way to multitask! :razz:

oh men do just as much. Why just yesterday there was a guy who cut me off while speeding and talking on his cell phone...all while being a douche bag. Another great multitask. :razz:

• oh men do just as much. Why just yesterday there was a guy who cut me off while speeding and talking on his cell phone...all while being a douche bag. Another great multitask. :razz:

douche bag... hmmm. I think that sort of inherent to all men..

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• :laughabove: Seems the economy is tougher than we thought if the magic elves have to work. :roflmao:

As long as they aren't illegal immigrants.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• anybody else think that Jodie started this thread, before opening it? :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!