wharton state forest

• [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]hey guys whats up i got some new guys that want to take a trip to wharton state forest on [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=12px]Sunday[/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%] and wanted to see if there was anyone here who would want to tag along ? I have never been before myself and do not know the trails so maybe some people that have been there can show us around[/size][/font]

• [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%]hey guys whats up i got some new guys that want to take a trip to wharton state forest on [/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=12px]Sunday[/size][/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=78%] and wanted to see if there was anyone here who would want to tag along ? I have never been before myself and do not know the trails so maybe some people that have been there can show us around[/size][/font]

Whatevah on this site knows a lot about the Pine Barrens and he mentioned that a lot of the main trails were closed down. Hopefully he'll jump in and clarify.

• I already talked to him, I'd go up but I'm working this weekend.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I go there a good amount and i still don't know the trails. Just keep driving and you'll eventually hit a paved road. :driving: Usually works out for me.

• yup, pretty much it... there's only one hill climb and it's illegal. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Does anyone know where in Wharton this is? And if its legal.

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Jerry,,,do you mean this hill climb? Where is it and how long has it been illegal?

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

• I'm actually not exactly sure where that spot is... gonna go exploring for it some time this month, though.

yes, that hill. I've been told it's illegal but there are no signs. Actually I was told by a member of GRJC that it was off limits a few minutes after he led a small group up it. *doh*

Jerry / Whatevah

• From what I hear, there has been a lot of trails closed down and do not get caught on them. Big fines. Best bet is to call the ranger station or go over to GRJC for some good info. They seem to help out big time since it is their back yard.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!