** DEJA Trail Ride: Saturday, May 14th, Rausch Creek Off Road Park ***

• sorry i'm a-gonna miss this one :(

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Sorry
    I think my attendance got confuzed with me being at the park on the 7th which this one was originally scheduled.

I will be unable to make this.
    I did this upside down thing last saturday and , well...... It's requiring me to do a little work on the jeep before the next outing
    :spinrhead:

I'm going up with a few Jk guys the next weekend if your interested. The run is posted on JKowners in the northeast section. I know its the spring fling, but figured I'd throw it out there.

I think I'm going to the Spring Fling that weekend. Thanks for the site, I just checked it out and it seems pretty good.

• have fun, people. be safe. take pics.

~ JD
    * WARNING - The above post may contain trace elements of biting sarcasm. Those with known sensitivities should avoid staring directly at it.

• Jay I will be there. I should arrive around 8 I hope Red Oliver is still coming. You bringing 99 with you. Here's my cell if any one needs it 610-506-2845 Wayne get better man I'm going to miss having you this weekend take care and get outa that hospitail!!!

• wayne, i'll call you tomorrow...

~ JD

• Hey John if you not going who is gone watch the trees for me???? :doh: See you on the next ride

sorry, man. fwiw, i gave them a scolding last month; told them not to abuse you. in fact, i backed into one just to show them how serious i was.

~ JD

• Good Day
    Well it was just slowpoke and me on Saturday. We ran all the blue trails on the west side except 23. We ran most of the blue trails on the east side. Slowpokes new locker worked great and he had no troubles. My new front bumper lived up to its hype with no problems. Weather was cool with some rain and lots of fog, you couldn't see the office from the campground area and driving thru the lot was a challenge. We hit the trails around 8 and rolled out of the park around 2 all in all it was a good day.

Keith

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!