2010 jk 4 door lift kit question?

• i 'm looking for a complete lift kit for my jeep. i need upper& louer control arms because i damaged the stock ones already.i wanted to run 35" tires. was looking at currie & clayton , any input would be apperciated.

• My brother and cousin both got the BDS 3" lift on their JKU's. They had Trucks Unlimited install the lift. Think it cost them around $1300 for the lift and install. Looks real nice but dunno what it all included in the kit. Trucks Unlimited recently moved to New Castle on Rt.13 next to Hooters if you want to check them out. Here's pics of theirs... dunno much about them as I have leaf springs :mrgreen:
    [img width=1200 height=901]http://www.delawareja.com/gall…nloadItem&g2_itemId=31033[/img]

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I've got a poly performance 3" on my 2 door. I pieced it together from parts off of their site, but they have some great kits that would include everything you need. I will say it is a bit expensive, but when you get it you can tell it is quality stuff.

synergysuspension.com

• :shrug:

That kit sells for like $750 with the base shocks.

$550 to install it. Wow.

Yeah must be nice to have that kinda $$ to throw away. :o I told them witha lil research we could probably do it ourselves in a weekend with the 3 of us but they "didn't want to take any chances..." ???

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I have the Old Man EMU Lift but don't have new control arms. I love it so far and have netted around 3.5" lift on what is sold as a 2" lift.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

It has settled 1/2" since it was put on.

• i got the jeep in the garage & up on the lift this evening, more damage than i thaught.i destroyed the rigth front upper control arm bracket, bent both lower brackets & the shok bracket.if any body knows of replacements that are heaver than the factory ones please let me know where you got them. the originals are kinda thin. thanks a lot for your input i realy appreciate it havent bin weeling in over 25 years & theres so much to choose from.

• the front ones. cant seem to find any thing to replace them. synergy makes replacement backets for uper & lower front control arms(if amy body was used these , are they any good?) theres lts of relocation brks but they require the use of the existing & they'r trashed.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!