iPhone 4 help

• So I just bought an iPhone4 yesterday for my birthday. It was a difficult choice between the iP4 or the DroidX2 and I researched and read reviews for like 3 hrs before I went to the Verizon store. I really like my pop's DX and the DX2 was really nice but the iP4 just seems to be constructed much better with a nicer feel to it. Gotta say though that I already love this phone. Since this is the 1st 'smartphone' that I've owned I'm new to the apps thing. Any suggestions on "must-haves"??? I know I'm opening a HUGE can-o-worms with this but I need to catch up to 21st century... :spinrhead: TIA

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• I really like Shazam. You hear a song you like, open this app and just hit tag and it tells you what song it is.
    Coolest game imo is JetCarStunts.
    Enjoy.

"I mean, I've always been a libertarian. Leave everybody alone. Let everybody else do what they want. Just stay out of everybody else's hair." - Clint Eastwood -

• Angry birds! :wavey:

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

• Angry birds! :wavey:

:laughabove: I knew someone would suggest it!! It will be awhile before I even consider that. My kids played it on my sis-n-laws phone and addicted doesn't even come close to describing it. @ 4yrs old that was THE 1st thing Austin asked me when I got home was if daddy's new phone had the "bird game" on it like aunt Trisha's. :doh: I guess one day I'll join that addiction though. :roflmao:

• Check out Gasbuddy it's saved me $ and time a few times when looking for cheap gas.

Just loaded it and it's pretty cool. Found a Wawa in Deptford last night while out on my 2nd job that was 3.35 for regular. Wonder what else is out there. Oh yeah I can check now. 8) Thanks.

• :laughabove: I knew someone would suggest it!! It will be awhile before I even consider that. My kids played it on my sis-n-laws phone and addicted doesn't even come close to describing it. @ 4yrs old that was THE 1st thing Austin asked me when I got home was if daddy's new phone had the "bird game" on it like aunt Trisha's. :doh: I guess one day I'll join that addiction though. :roflmao:

:laughing: It's addicting! I don't have an iPhone. I'm on Android so I don't know what else to suggest. :)

You do own a hairdryer don&#039;t you she asked? Of course I do, he replied, it&#039;s in the driveway, it&#039;s called a Jeep.<br /><br />Current - 97 TJ, 99 WJ, 12 Scion tC<br />Past - 94 ZJ, 02 TJ, 06 Rubicon, 06 XK, 07 Scion tC

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!