*** GWNF Fall 2011 Trip - Sign Up and Planning Thread ***

• If you all have room for 1 more, I'm going to come down for the weekend. Got the schedule to work to get me off early on Thurs through Sunday. Not exactly sure when I'll be down, either later Thurs (possibly real late....) or Fri morning and heading home Sunday. Just not sure when I'll get going exactly. Plus I have a bunch to do on the Jeep before leaving since it's been sitting idle or only taking me to work for the last few years.

It'll be good to be back in the woods and sitting by the fire with you all.

Anything I need to bring? Pick up some firewood?

And what are drunken cherries?

• That'll be awesome Paul.

We have firewood covered.

Maraschino cherries soaked in rum or Everclear.

I did both varieties.

• Cherries sound awesome.

Also Keith, do you have any member decals? And are 2012 available yet? I want to pay and get caught up if possible. If not, I'll try to make the next meeting. Sundays are hard for me even though it's the only day I have off, it's the only day I get with my kids and we usually have other stuff planned.

Andrew, didn't know you were going! Great to see you too. Wait for me a 1/2 mile from camp..... :razz:

• You coming solo?

2012's are not available yet.

• It'll be just me yes. Girls are staying with Mommy.

What will it cost for the rest of 2011?

• Just a heads up.

We will probably do the Natural Bridge trek on Saturday.

And to save a little $$, I think we will figure on packing lunch that day and stopping somewhere and having a picnic.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!