Frazier's
    9 E. Loockerman Street
    Dover, DE 19901
    302-741-2420
    http://www.fraizersrestaurant.com

November's agenda:

1. Open Meeting

2. Introductions of Members and BOD.

3. Attendance Sheet: Everyone sign, meeting mediator to determine number of voting members.

4. Membership Review: Total registered users on site, total Members & Guests.

5. Financial Disclosure: Account activity and balances.

Meeting Topics:

6. Recent Trail Ride Report(s) -

7. Upcoming Events -

8. Open forum to discuss what is on your mind.

9. BOD Elections

10. Adjourn meeting

-50/50- will be done toward the end of all meetings we have in the banquet room. The club’s half of the money will go to wards paying for the room for the evening.

The other half is yours to keep! (if you win)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please try to bring small bills to pay for dinner.

• Are we going to have a December meeting this year since the Toy Drive has been canceled? If so, should we collect the toy's from people that want to give at this months meeting? Maybe have a way to collect at this meeting and next.
    Let me know

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Are we going to have a December meeting this year since the Toy Drive has been canceled? If so, should we collect the toy's from people that want to give at this months meeting? Maybe have a way to collect at this meeting and next.
    Let me know

Doubt it.

There won't be any business to conduct.

I think the plan was collect at the Nov. meeting.

If someone wants to organize something for Dec. just to collect toys, that's fine.

• Maybe send out a club wide PM about collecting toys at the Nov meeting. I can bring my truck to help transport back.

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• Maybe send out a club wide PM about collecting toys at the Nov meeting. I can bring my truck to help transport back.

Jen is going to look into doing like a M&G in December.

Look for a discussion in the JFJ BOD forum.

I will send out the PM as well in case some can't make it in Dec.

• OK Just wanted to make sure the club members have a chance to donate!

Former V.P. (2006-2007)

• bump! :driving:

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Keep in mind that nominations can still be made at the meeting.

See y'all there.

Just keep in mind we do an exhaustive background check of all nominees, so if you groped a co-worker at a previous job or are a charter member at manlove.org, we will find out.

Not saying we will preclude you for it, just trying to avoid any embarrassment to potential nominees. :innocent:

• or are a charter member at manlove.org, we will find out.

how the hell did you get the Pres seat, we know that is your website Keith lol.... although you did say it doesnt mean being precluded lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!