RC Nov 5

• i know there is a club ride later in Nov, but i am heading up a bit earlier. anyone want to join? so far it is me and one friend. we will do green/blue/blacks. i plan on leaving newark early saturday morning and getting to RC around 9. i will be camping sat night.

• I just jumped on here to post the same thing. I will be heading up Saturday morning with the family and my buddy orangebrick will be heading up as well. I'm in for blues and blacks lets see who all wants to go.

• As Jeff stated, I am in for next weekend. Me, a friend , and my dog will be headed up as of now. I do not plan on camping saturday night. Me and Jeff me at RT 30 & 896 intersection, at what used to be the WAWA. It is now a lancaster stop and gas or something, was just there yesterday and it sucked. So if panning on getting food or anything other than gas, don't. Let us know if you want to meet there and head up or just meet us up at RC. :beer:

• As Kyle said, we will head up Saturday morning probably be there around 8:30-9 Am. I won't be doing the North property in case you wanted to know. I am good for what ever the group wants to do as far as trails go. I'm going to have the kids with me so if you have kids bring em.

• Yes the NE property. Devils den and outer imits were fun but that was about it. So far it's looking like blues and blacks, if someone wants to do greens they can tag along and bypass the harder trails. So far it's looking like a good day no rain or snow might be a little cold but sunny.

• Yes the NE property. Devils den and outer imits were fun but that was about it. So far it's looking like blues and blacks, if someone wants to do greens they can tag along and bypass the harder trails. So far it's looking like a good day no rain or snow might be a little cold but sunny.

hmm, you didnt like all those 30's trails? they started out blue but think they are mostly black now. still think they are all fun, uphill, ledges, etc. anyway, I might be their Saturday.

• My friend that is coming is wheeling for the first time so I want to make sure the first hour or two he has the ability to take it pretty tame. Either staying on greens or doing harder trails with obstacle by-passes would be fine. He has a 2 in bb and a 1 in body lift with 32 inch tires. He is in a Rubicon, so he should be able to progress to blues pretty quick and do some blacks by the end of the day.

I will be up there around 0900 saturday. It will be easiest for me to just run up from my place and meet everyone at RC. I am in a green TJ that will be towed behind a blue Tahoe, and my friend is in a red TJ Rubicon.

Eric
    302-275-5725

• hmm, you didnt like all those 30's trails? they started out blue but think they are mostly black now. still think they are all fun, uphill, ledges, etc. anyway, I might be their Saturday.

I guess we missed those trails. Man it felt like we did greens half the day just getting to outer limits and devils den. Devils den was cool as hell, no pun intended. I guess I might have to venture over there one day again.

Erock. We will be on greens just getting to the other trails, most of he trails have a bypass so he should be fine. If he has a rubi he should be fine, we will spot him through anything he needs help with. I'll plan the route this week, I'll plan trails that will work for all. Do you Guys have CBS? I'll be in a crystal rock red jku and Kyle has an orange jku. Should be a fun day with good trails.

• Erock. We will be on greens just getting to the other trails, most of he trails have a bypass so he should be fine. If he has a rubi he should be fine, we will spot him through anything he needs help with. I'll plan the route this week, I'll plan trails that will work for all. Do you Guys have CBS? I'll be in a crystal rock red jku and Kyle has an orange jku. Should be a fun day with good trails.

that sounds great.

i dont have a cb, but may get one from a friend before the weekend. i was thinking of picking up some 2-ways, but i guess that wouldnt help much

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!