CL: Off Road 4x4 Camper Trailer - $2250 (Wilmington, DE)

• Also if you read carefully The trailer and tent for $4,500 Not on my budget..

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• Also if you read carefully The trailer and tent for $4,500 Not on my budget..

That brand may cost that much but the same style tent is usually around $1200. Just sayin'... Not cheap but to do what he did is a ton of planning and labor. To each their own... :innocent:

• Hey all, I was just about this post this ad up on DJA when I saw this post, so I guess I'll put my 2 cents in here as the seller.

The tent is an Eezi-Awn, sold from Adventuretrailers.com. If you were to purchase the tent today, it sells for $3,800 + shipping by itself, though it was about $3,000 shipped when I bought it 1.5-2 years ago. I know it's a lot, but it's the best quality you can buy for this style of tent. Any one wanting to look, feel free to drop me a line, even if you're not going to buy. You'll be able to see why they cost so much. It really is impressive just as a piece of engineering.

I had it up for sale this time last year because of some family stuff... When it didn't sell I decided I would use it another year. Now I'm just wanting to move onto something a little different. I wouldn't mind keeping the trailer since it tows so well, that's why I'm trying to sell things separately. I'd love someone to just buy the tent.

If you have any questions, or if anyone is interested don't hesitate to ask. I need it gone, and will be lowering the prices on the couple forums I have it posted on. If someone local is interested, I'd make it worth their while for the ease of sale. If this is the type of trailer you're looking for, there is no way you can do build it for anywhere close to this cost, but I know it's too much for a lot of people. I tend to over build things... Not usually a bad thing, until you're trying to sell against other products that aren't built the same way.

Don
    don.elmore at yahoo.com

-

PS... The hitch is rated and has been DOT tested for 10,000lb trailers. It's pretty beefy too. For reference, the tongue is 3"x3"x1/4" tubing. All the plate is 1/2" thick or more.

• Give me my bivy sack and my backpacking stove and I'm good to go....not sure I would need all that. As the saying goes, though, to each his own!

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!