Out For The Count !

• Sounds like :bsflag: to me. I have liability on my truck and Jeep and full coverage on the other Jeep and Civic. Find out if that is something unique to your poiicy only (make them show it to you in writing). Sounds like they are trying to get out of something.

Not sure what your trying to say about splitting coverage, but read over our policy carefully, They often will make an initial verbal denial of coverage hoping to weasel out with not accountability. When i crashed my MC hitting a Deer last August, they initially stated I had no injury coverage, when in fact I had $15k. Coverage is a per vehicle deal (each car and its coverage is specifically defined.) , unless you have fleet coverage. But most folks dont have that.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• I found out that you can't split collision coverage. If you have it on both vehicles then you have to
    have the same limits. When they said that I could not split coverage's, that is what they meant. When
    I was adding coverage on my Jeep 3 years ago, this is what they told me and I took it to mean that I
    had to have full coverage on both vehicles. They say I only have liability ins on the Jeep, I will pull my
    policy and double check. My collision ins is 100,000 / 300,000 / 100,000 on our family suburban.

Tires are a set of 5 American Racing Outlaw II rims 10x15
    with a full matching set of BFG TA/KO's 35x12.5x15's with 80% tread left. $600.00

Center Console and Soundbar are both available. $75.00 for both

Windshield is in good condition with very minor paint bubbles at bottom $75.00

Winch is an Atlas 13,000 lb roller fairlead - 2 remotes - mounting plate $500.00

48" farm jack $40.00

Hard top with roof basket $50.00

Hard doors $300.00

Rear Dana-35 with Yukon 4.88 ring and pinion installed $175.00

Teraflex High Steer arm with extended drag link and tie rod, 4" drop pitman arm $200.00

Family Style Rollbar $75.00

2 piece spice soft doors (round corner) - Tonneau cover - Family style bikini top $175.00 set

5" BDS lift springs (4) $180.00

5" Lift shocks BDS (3) $40.00

Just a start from the questions.

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

Edited once, last by jonzjeepyj ().

• I have a number in my head that I want for the whole thing.
    If your interested, shoot me some offers.

I know I can get a whole lot more parting it out but I'm not
    sure if I want to take the time.

There is nothing that can't be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• How are the seats they should bolt up into a cherokee right?

OEF 2011-12<br />Its not the blood you spill that gets you what you want, it&#039;s the blood you share, your family, your friends, your community, these are the most important things a man can have.

• [color=rgb(255, 102, 0)][size=2.65em]Comprehensive [/size][/color]

[size=1.45em]Comprehensive Insurance covers all types of damage and loss including:[/size]
    [size=1.45em]— Fire
    [/size][size=1.45em]— Theft
    — Vandalism or malicious damage
    — Riot
    — Flood
    — Earthquake or Explosion
    — Hail
    — Windstorm
    — Falling or Flying Objects
    — Damage Due to Contact with a Bird or Animal
    — Windshield Damage[/size]

[color=rgb(255, 102, 0)][size=2.65em]Collision Insurance Coverage [/size][/color]

[size=1.45em]Auto Insurance that covers the damages of the car resulting from a collision
    with another car or object. Collision coverage reimburses you for the repairs
    or replacement costs of your car after an accident.[/size]

[color=rgb(255, 102, 0)][size=2.65em]Bodily Injury Liability Insurance [/size][/color][size=x-large]100,000 / 300,00 / 100,000[/size]

[size=1.45em]BI is an Auto coverage type, which covers the medical costs of injury you or members of [/size]

[size=1.45em]your family might cause to other people in an accident such as loss of income for the party [/size]
    [size=1.45em]you injure and costs of your legal defense. Bodily Injury Liability covers injury to people [/size]
    [size=1.45em]resulting from an accident which you are at fault for, not damage to your car or injuries to [/size]
    [size=1.45em]passengers in your car. It does not pay for your own injuries or the ones of your spouse or [/size]
    [size=1.45em]other family members either. [/size]

[size=2em]I had BI/Liability on both vehicles 100,000 / 300,000 / 100,00[/size]
    [size=2em]with collision and comprehensive added on the suburban[/size]

There is nothing that can&#039;t be fixed if you throw enough money at it,

• Very sorry about your accident! Blessings that you as well as others were not hurt. I am interested in the tires (what size?), jack and winch. Just let me know, thanks,

• [size=1.45em]Well if you haven't heard, I was in an accident a week ago. I was hit on
    Dec 2nd on Rt-4 at 4:41PM. A lady without her headlights on, hit me at
    dusk. She wasn't visible to me as I made a left hand turn. The Jeep is
    totaled. The whole front of the frame is twisted. At least I was not hurt
    and neither was the other driver[/size]

You were at fault here? Even without collision coverage if she was at fault or even partially at fault you should be able to get some damages from her insurance company.

• You were at fault here? Even without collision coverage if she was at fault or even partially at fault you should be able to get some damages from her insurance company.

From what he's posted, it sounds like he failed to yield the right of way.

Would be curious, who if anyone got a ticket.

That carries considerable weight as far as settling.

Either way it sucks, and I am glad no one was injured.

• [size=medium]BFrank Wrote:[/size][size=medium]You were at fault here? Even without collision coverage if she was at fault or even partly at fault you should be able to get some damages from her insurance company.

This is true. If she is at fault I will get 100% of all my damages recovered for my Jeep

In Delaware, if you are 50% at fault or less and your total damages are less then the other drivers total damagesthen the other drivers insurance will pay out 100% of all your damage. I know my totaled Jeep's damages of 5000 is a lot less then her 2011, ToyotaRav-4 that was totaled.[/size]

[size=medium]Here is the situation . . . . .

[/size][size=medium]At 4:41 pm it was at dusk and pretty dark. She was coming Eastbound on Rt 4 at old Churchman's Rd. I was traveling Westbound and was waiting to turn left onto Old Churchman's rode at a green light, not a green arrow. Traveling Eastbound was a white Bronco with it's light on and turn signal on to turn left. I waited until it approached closer to the intersection to make sure that it was definitely turning left. It slowed down ad started to turn left in front of me. Since I was also turning left, we would turn in front of each other. I looked behind the Bronco and all was clear for 1/2 mile up the road to the next light at the entrance to Delaware Park. I started to turn and crossed my lane, the median area, the first lane of the Eastbound traffic, turning in front of the Bronco and started into the 2nd lane when she had pulled out of the Bronco's blind spot, Without her lights on. I slammed on the brakes and she nailed me and spun me 1 1/2 times. We came to a stop and I looked up and she was sitting in the middle of the intersection still without any lights on. I pulled my flashers to protect her from being hit again as she sat there for 18 minutes before the rescue team got there.I told the police that she did not have her lights on. He wrote the report and gave me a ticket for failure to yield to oncoming traffic, an 89.00 dollar ticket. The ticket does not admit guilt. I think if I can plead my case of her driving without her lights onthen the Judge might determine 50% fault which would open the window for me to gain damages. [/size]

[size=medium]The trooper did check the position of her auto light switch and it was in the auto position. I went back the next day on Saturday evening and sat from 4:35 to 4:50 to see what the light conditions were. I noticed that 1 out of 10 vehicles did not have their headlights on. At that time right before dusk, her sensor probably did not pick up that it was quite dark enough to turn her headlights on. Most likely in the next few minutes it would have come on. [/size]

[size=medium]Remember that I only have to prove her to e 50% guilty to claim 100% of my damages.

[/size]

• If her lights were on auto, she's not guilty of anything.

You would have to sue Toyota for not making it sensitive enough.

Pretty sure you will have to get in line there.

Only if the car ONLY has an "auto" position and no manual control. If it's dark enough to need your lights on to prevent accidents like what happen, then it's your own responsibility to make that happen. I drive at night more than probably anybody else on the board and see cars all the time with their lights either off or on the "DRL" setting that makes them invisible to the rear when they really need to be on. I see cars every night with only the front DRL lights on, and not just at dusk but at midnight. A lot of stupid people out there.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Only if the car ONLY has an "auto" position and no manual control. If it's dark enough to need your lights on to prevent accidents like what happen, then it's your own responsibility to make that happen. I drive at night more than probably anybody else on the board and see cars all the time with their lights either off or on the "DRL" setting that makes them invisible to the rear when they really need to be on. I see cars every night with only the front DRL lights on, and not just at dusk but at midnight. A lot of stupid people out there.

Sunset was at 4:40. It happened at 4:41.

From sunset you go thru twilight, then dusk, then darkness.

• Her lights were in the auto position 25 min after the accident when the officer checked them for the
    first time when he wrote his report. She had time to switch them in the auto position while she waited
    25 min, sitting in her ca, waiting for the officer to show up and take his report.

I saw her on impact without lights, She sat in the intersection after the crash without lights and when
    they towed the vehicle away, the vehicle did not have lights.

He also said he tried to check to see if there were black marks on the lenses of the headlights from the
    impact blowing out the bulbs. He said that the collision shattered both headlamp lenses and he could
    not definitively tell if her headlights were on.

I only have to convince the judge of 50% liability to have all my damages paid. I never would have turned
    if she was visible with her lights on. There is defiantly room for question and that's all I need to have all my
    damages paid for.

If need be, I can layer up, I will be fighting the ticket and seeking all damages for my jeep and myself.

• Keith, call it what you want but I returned the next day to scope out the situation from 4:30 and 4:50. It was dark
    enough for 9 out of 10 cars to have their headlights on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!