FS: 2000 XJ 8.5" Lift 35" Tires 1600.00 obo

• For sale is my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport. 4.0, automatic, 4x4. Approx 208XXX miles
    The top end was rebuilt less then 30,000 miles with a brand new heavy casting 0331 head with 1mm oversized valves and a 3 angle valve job, along with new seals, and springs.and with a Comp Cam and lifters. It received new head bolts, new head gasket, new water pump, new thermostat, new oil pump, new spark plugs, new injectors, new serpentine belt, new TPS sensor, new Oil Pressure Sensor, new O2 sensor, new mechanical fan clutch, new electronic high volume fan, Throttle body and intake manifold was completely cleaned with all new gaskets. It has a FSMoto short ram intake with a S&B High flow filter, the muffler was removed and a test pipe was installed.
    The suspension is less then 10,000 miles from Rough Country it is a combination 6.5" short arm and a 2" spacers giving a combined 8.5" lift, with control arm drop kit, transfer case drop, adjustable traction bar, dual steering stabilizer, rear axle shimmed for proper drive shaft angle, new splicer universal joints in the front axle, with new axle seals all around, new rear wheel bearings, new front rotors and pads, new drums and shoes in the rear, new wheel cylinders on both rear sides, and a new brake line from the brake master cylinder to the rear "T" soft line. The transmission was also freshened up with a B&M shift kit, new filter, and a B&M Large transmission cooler complete with gauge that is mounted in the dash. With all of this it rides on 35x12.5x15 Yokohama Geolander MT plus' less then 5,000 mile tires mounted on American Racing Outlaw 2 matte black rims with chrome center caps and lugs. Also has a Curtis Class 3 hitch with 4 pin connector, and 8" drop hitch with 2" ball.

The bad:
    The wife hit a mustang and drove up into it. Front end damage, rad, control arm mounts, air bags and windshield are broke. I had just finished this jeep no more then 2 months ago, I simply do not have the energy to rebuild/transfer to another project. Just want to be done with it, Lots of good name parts on this jeep. Someone take it and make it into something of their own. To be clear: The jeep will start up and run, nothing mechanically wrong with the motor but the radiator is cracked, this would need to be put on a trailer and taken to its new home.

More pictures are available upon request, and it can be seen in Newark-Claymont on a daily basis, or at First State Motorsports in Claymont, DE from 12-8 Monday-Friday. Max 443-907-6365 or 302-798-7000

Asking: 1600.00 obo for the whole thing. including whatever extra parts i have to for it sitting around, stock tires, diff guards, etc.

• And some more of the damage.
    Fender

Front End, grill, bumper, rad.

FLCA Mount on axle housing

Rough Country Drop arm brackets bent

Engine bay shot, really didnt get pushed back on the top rad support.

I can take more, i never really took any shots of my jeep, ive owned a few so this was just another one on the list. Let me know what you want to see.

• I might be interested in the tires and rims. Let me know if you want to sell them.
    Thanks Carl 443-614-0650

• Dual Steering Stabilizer - SOLD

Everything else is still available, make some offers on stuff you want, no reasonable offer will be turned away.

• Willing to part out interior parts?

At this point yes, ive tried selling it out right, had no serious inquires, so im just gonna part it out to try to salvage some of my loss. What were you looking for?

• This weekend, first 1600.00 Takes the whole thing. Contact me at 443-907-6365.

Jeep is located in Claymont,DE. I have the clean, clear title in hand.

• Bump for Friday.... someone pick this thing up, anyone interested in it?? Someone has got to want to lift their cherokee.

To be clear: This jeep will need to be trailered to its new home, it will start up, but the radiator is cracked, and if you run it too long there is a good chance it will overheat. When my wife crashed it was shut off immediately, and did not overheat.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!