the jeep wave

• well for the 2 weeks my jeep was on the road before i decided to tear it apart i bet you i waved at 50 wranglers and no1 waved at me so i figured WTH is going on.
    are you spose to wave to all jeep owners not just wranglers? i waved to the xjs and some others but nothing?

• If you look at some of the "official" rules designating who should wave and who is supposed to initiate it... anything except a CJ or Wrangler is an outcast. So XJs aren't expected to give or receive the wave. I had a big bright yellow XJ for a while so I would wave to other XJs, and would get them back occasionally. I wouldn't waste your time waving if it's not lifted.

here's a humorous read: http://jeeptalk.org/jeep_wave.php

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• That's funny it use to be when I had a stock XJ no waves but now that I have a lifted FJ (Toyota) every now and then an unknowing Jeeper will wave. ;D

• I still get a wave from almost every wrangler I pass. Other then wranglers ill wave to only moddified other type jeeps. What ever.happened to the monkey avatar on here?

• I wave at all wranglers and other modded Jeeps and I don't get a wave back every time. Though I have noticed that with the lift and larger tires I get a lot more waves.

Had to edit I didn't type my thought correctly.

"Kilroy was here!" :kilroy:

Edited once, last by BlueLesPaul2006 ().

• I wave at all wranglers and other modded Jeeps and I don't get everyone that waves back. Though I have noticed that with the lift and larger tires I get a lot more waves.

Driving an old lifted Scrambler gets crazy waves ... I usually will wave to all , except the obvious soccer mom in a stock 4 door KJ.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• That's the mentality that killed the wave! That stock KJ might spend every summer weekend on the beach :shrug:

I enjoy the wave and my fiance likes it too. She gets excited when she gets a wave back. I even caught myself walking back to work after my lunch break last week and I waved at a Jeep that passed. The guy kind of looked at me weird. :wavey:

• I enjoy the wave and my fiance likes it too. She gets excited when she gets a wave back. I even caught myself walking back to work after my lunch break last week and I waved at a Jeep that passed. The guy kind of looked at me weird. :wavey:

yeah ive caught myself waving to jeeps while driving my work truck haha :laughing: :bang:

• i must not pass any of you i have only gotten waved at by other XJs

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• Hunter... I know how ya feel bro! I feel like the Pope on parade sometimes w/ all the waving I do. :spinrhead: Sometimes I'll get a wave back and then sometimes not. Don't take it personally. Sometimes someone might not see ya. Shoot, I wave at Jeeps stopped at lights 4 lanes away and 6 cars back. :wavey:

Wonder why they don't see me. :shrug: :roflmao:

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• That's the mentality that killed the wave! That stock KJ might spend every summer weekend on the beach :shrug:

and what does the beach have to do with wheeling.... reading the Wave rules, unless the soccer mom waves 1st, the KJ dont count to get a wave... I wave to all wranglers, lifted/mod jeeps... stock JK's or ones that are modded but you know have never seen the off-road dont get unless they send one!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!