2007 JK Unlimited, 6spd, hard and soft tops, 35's and more

• I I have a 2007 JK unlimited 4 Door 6 speed available for sale or trade. I bought it for my wife for her to drive on nice days and for me to have a chance to play and drive with as well. I think I saw her drive it a total of 5 times this past summer. I personally have always liked the LJ Unlimiteds and since she isn’t driving this one, I am going to get the one I like, so I could be persuaded to trade for an LJ or even possibly a TJ. It has 39,000 miles on it and rides and drives great. Feel free to ask any questions . I have the title in hand in my name, so no Liens or any other issues.
    2007 JK unlimited 4 Door 6 speed -------------------$22,000 or best offer---------------------
    Hard and Soft Top
    Power windows and Locks (all the Sahara Options
    Rusty’s 3.25” lift with Rancho Shocks
    35” Goodyear Extreme AT’s on American Eagle Alloy wheels, and matching spare
    Rear Dana 44 4.88 gears with new brakes
    Front Dana 30 4.88 gears, Evo gussets and axle tube sleeves, (Dana 30 Lockright not installed yet is available)
    Adjustable track bars front and rear
    Fab Four Rear Bumper/tire carrier
    Fab Four Front Bumper (new lights and housings this summer)
    Warn 9000XDi winch
    Skid Row engine/tranny skid
    Evap Skid
    Sway bar disconnects
    PIAA fog Lights
    Jeep floor mats
    Jeep entry guards
    Jeep tube steps painted to match body
    Painted body color mirror movers
    Sahara flares matching Red Rock (available)

• don i have a 2010 nissan altima 3.5 fully loaded with just over 40k on it. its the top of the line model. its white with black leather. its my misses car and she wants a jeep now lol. ill post up pics if you want. oh and no lien either

• Don, you need a 4x4 Corvette that floats and can pull a skier! :driving:

[youtube]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/youtube]

Sorry to see it go Don. Good luck with the sale.

• Bill, that AmphiCar isnt what I remember them making back in the 60's. It would be interesting showing up at the lake with that. Thanks for the comments.. and I am surprised with how many PM's I've gotten with interest.

Don

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!