New TJ owner!

• Well, we took the plunge and bought our first Jeep! We've both been wanting one, and after having everyone tell us all the "bad things" about Jeeps, that just made us want one more!
    2005 TJ Sport, 6p, Has Rancho lift, BFG Mud T/A, JK Discos and Adjustable bar. Rancho steering damper.
    We hope to get involved with the club when we can!
    Glenn and Nancy

• You know the bad things, they are loud, bad on gas mileage, hot in summer, cold in winter, impractical.
    In otherwords, we don't care what they think anyway!
    And we just joined the DEJA on the 26th!

• Welcome to the group. No one purchases a jeep for the gas mileage. Jeep owners smile more.

• I've only been in one Jeep that was loud...and that was due to the top being down and the overly aggressive tires he had on. Really had nothing to do with the Jeep per se. People do realize that it has a heater right? And that every Jeep has its own A/C aka removable top. :driving:

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Oh trust me, we now KNOW that the only people that made those comments were sheeple that were only parroting what others had said. Even though we've only had it one month, we both love it, AND the wife is already looking for her own! (Well, she did say, I'll take this one and you can build one...) Heheheheheh

• Oh trust me, we now KNOW that the only people that made those comments were sheeple that were only parroting what others had said. Even though we've only had it one month, we both love it, AND the wife is already looking for her own! (Well, she did say, I'll take this one and you can build one...) Heheheheheh

If she's anything like my fiancee she wasn't kidding... Welcome to DEJA :wavey:

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!