DEJA Trail Ride @ RC - Sunday Feb 26

• It's near impossible for me to make the Saturday trips since I get off work at 7am... So, anybody interested in a Sunday trip? I'm thinking Feb 19th or 26th. It'll be a Green/Blue ride.

-- Decided for Feb 26! Meeting at the Limestone Rd Wawa at 6am for anybody that wants to convoy up. 2030 Limestone Rd, Wilmington, DE 19808 Also, this is now the official February club ride. So, all there can also be a Blue/Black or harder group if needed.

If you haven't been before, some information about the park is here: http://www.delawareja.com/foru…13723.msg188766#msg188766 Recommended trail gear: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

1) whateveh
    2) spedly
    3) 92 renegade
    4) jeffsjk
    5) cj8
    6) 92 renegade
    7) BlueLesPaul2006
    8) gap050
    9) daddanelena + haugwild
    10) BlueJ
    11) shorebird

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

Edited once, last by whatevah ().

• Is that lower end of difficulty? I wanna do a ride but after seeing some of the pics here I'm kinda nervous!!

• yup, the easier stuff. My Rubicon is stock! all it has is grab handles and floor mats ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• ok, cool... lets make it for the 26th then. We can meet up at 6 at the Limestone Rd Wawa and head up together if you like.

Jerry / Whatevah

• I can never make Saturdays, but a Sunday is awesome... If I get my tires by then (I should), I will be up for joining too, If you guys don't mind...

• Sure, no problem... We'll figure out the details as the date gets closer.

Jerry / Whatevah

• to avoid confusion, I'll keep a running list in the first post. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

• I might be having back surgery around then, but I might push it back to March as it isn't actually schedule just yet. Which, that being said, I would really like to go as well.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Realized they won't be doing surgeries on a Sunday...it being a VA hospital and all. Take me off the maybe list and put me on the confirmed list! Btw, how much does it cost?

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Realized they won't be doing surgeries on a Sunday...it being a VA hospital and all. Take me off the maybe list and put me on the confirmed list! Btw, how much does it cost?

$50 if you have never been there. $15 for a passenger that has never been there.

Make sure to pack a lunch as there is nothing available at the park.

Also download this form and fill it out that way you don't have to do it when you get there.

http://rc4x4.org/mem.php

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!