DEJA Trail Ride @ RC - Sunday Feb 26

• Thanks Spedly, I think I would have been SOL otherwise.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• I had a newbie on the last trip I led... Always welcome!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• Skeets, I'm a noob too. I think there are a few others coming as well. Hopefully we don't destroy our jeeps on our first runs lol :doh:

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Don't fret, my JK is only 3 months old and still stock. We won't do to many stupid things. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• Stafford and I have decided to make the Feb. 26th ride the DeJA ride for this month. I've combine the two and at this time I come up with 13 Jeeps which will make two nice groups. The list may be incorrect, so modify as necessary.

1) whateveh
    2) spedly
    3) grunt2213
    4) skeets682
    5) cj8
    6) stomper
    7) BlueLesPaul2006
    8) gap050
    9) mommylikearockstar
    10) tony
    11) shorebird
    12) 92 renegade
    13) daddanelena

EDIT: Date from 28th to 26th (KnoxRents)

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

Edited once, last by shorebird ().

• Is it the 28th or the 26th?

• Thanks, Billy. That's the second time I was corrected! JoAnn caught it first :laughing: . Must have killed that brain cell last Sat!! See Ya all on the ........ 26th.

Randy

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's

• Thanks Randy. I know I'm easily confused.

• ;( I won't be able to make it....... New flooring will be going in that weekend, that means I have two kiddos. That's too rich for my blood right now.....

• updated the first post with the names and changed the title to reflect being the monthly ride.

Jerry / Whatevah

• Done.

1) whateveh
    2) spedly
    3) grunt2213
    4) skeets682
    5) cj8
    6) stomper
    7) BlueLesPaul2006
    8) gap050
    9) mommylikearockstar
    10) tony
    11) shorebird
    12) 92 renegade
    13) daddanelena
    14) haugwild

I guess that is in addition You!

• We're still doing easy trails or are we doing several groups or what is happening? :rolleyes:

• Our normal MO is to meet around 8:30 (park office opens at 8:00, but most of us don't get there till 8:30/8:45). We see who has been able to make it and break down into smaller groups based on the rigs and driver experience. There will be a group to accommodate everyone, I'm sure.

Another reminder to all. Downloading the Membership/Waiver form from the RC site (1st time riders) will get you through registration faster. Bring lunch and drinks. No rest rooms on the trails. If you have to leave early (before 4ish) let your trail guide know at the beginning of the ride if possible. If anyone has any other questions or suggestions, go for it!

PS Shur wi sh speel chek workd :laughing:

• I'm in!

1) whateveh
    2) spedly
    3) grunt2213
    4) skeets682
    5) cj8
    6) stomper
    7) BlueLesPaul2006
    8) gap050
    9) mommylikearockstar
    10) tony
    11) shorebird
    12) 92 renegade
    13) daddanelena
    14) Hogwild
    15) Jeffsjk

I guess that is in addition You!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!