looking for a retail/warehouse location for jeep parts location

• need 3000 plus sq ft location for sale or rent,harrington to middletown,may bring military jeeps down for a mini museum,jim 609-654-5070

• I just went buy harrington storage sheds for sale on Rt 14 about 1/2 mile east of harrington they have a sign out for building and lg garage space for rent heated

STRESS: The confusion created when one&#39;s mind<br />overrides the body&#39;s desire to choke the living sh** out of some a**hole WHO desperately needs it.

• Little farther south but I think Jim Weller has a place available in Greenwood. Rt.13 just a bit north of Rt. 16.

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• There's also a large warehouse for sale/lease on S Little Creek Rd just outside of Dover.

Quick dana 35 test: kick one of the rear tires. If the axle breaks, it&#039;s a 35<br />01 TJ Sahara<br />TJ- 4.0 5spd, 8.8, RE 4.5&quot; lift, RC X-Flex Arms, 1&quot; BL w/ MM Lift, Clayton/JKS Trackbars, 33&#039;s, Rusty&#039;s Rock Bumpers, XRC Sliders, PIAA&#039;s, Delta H4 Conv, CB, Skids<br />Future Mods: Going back to 3&quot; springs with Johnny Joints on all the arms.

• Need to hurry up....the more I tear my yj apart the more stuff I need to replace haha.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• The place next to my house is for sale now....I'll post up when I get the numbers off the sign tomorrow.

It's A Jeep Thing...You Wouldn't Understand
    *bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!