Reintroducing myself!

• Hey all,

Its been a long time since I've been on the forums. About 2 months back I had a flare-up of a war injury that just about crippled me, litterally. It became a daily struggle to do the simplest things like putting on my own pants. Quite embarrassing to say the least. Well, I'm on the mend now, and things are looking up although not even close to a 100% better just yet. VA finally cleared my claims and all those modifications I kept putting off have become available to me now. Looking forward to talking with some of you, and depending on the status of my mods and my health, I hope to run some trails with you guys this year!

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Hey all,

Its been a long time since I've been on the forums. About 2 months back I had a flare-up of a war injury that just about crippled me, litterally. It became a daily struggle to do the simplest things like putting on my own pants. Quite embarrassing to say the least. Well, I'm on the mend now, and things are looking up although not even close to a 100% better just yet. VA finally cleared my claims and all those modifications I kept putting off have become available to me now. Looking forward to talking with some of you, and depending on the status of my mods and my health, I hope to run some trails with you guys this year!

Welcome back, and glad things are looking up for you. :up:

• Welcome back! If you need VA help I am a Veterans Service Representative (VSR) at in the Wilmington/Elsmere Regional office feel free to ask me anything. I work disability claims so I can help with the red tape.

"Kilroy was here!" :kilroy:

Edited once, last by BlueLesPaul2006 ().

• It should go without saying, but if you ever need a hand with things, post up and see if one of us can help you out!

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• It should go without saying, but if you ever need a hand with things, post up and see if one of us can help you out!

Most definitely! :driving: Consider us your extended family (except with matters concerning money since we are all broke too). :mrgreen:

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• Thanks for the offer guys. I actually have a few Army buddies helping me lift the jeep sometime next week, and getting the wrangler some new shoes. I'm really looking forward to "supervising" my first jeep lift. My buds have all lifted and relifted their jeeps, so I've got the help I need this time. Since they live out near Pittsburgh, unfortunately, I'm sure I'll have to hit you guys up for help on my other mods, since I have no idea what I'm doing haha.
    As for the VA, I just got my rating, BlueLesPaul, so I think I'm good. The docs at Wilmington denied my originally claim, but the Tiger Team in Cleveland said that this, and I quote, "...was a negligent decision that was unmistakeably erroneous" I've learned that it pays to appeal VA decisions! haha Thanks for the offer, if I need any further help I'll be sure to keep you in mind.
    Can't wait for a little wheeling this upcoming year!

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!