JK-8

• Just for fun, I wonder what they'd set the MSRP of the Gladiator as if they ever made it.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• i bet it would start at $30000-32000. chevy colorado 4wd 2lt trim starts at 29 so you have to tack on 2-4k in brand rep

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• I dunno, the Gladiator is basically a JK-8. http://www.jeep.com/en/autoshow/concept_vehicles/gladiator/

I got to see one up close at Camp Jeep 2005... I worked it, one of my jobs was to take photos of people posing in front of it in the concept vehicle tent.

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

• I dunno, the Gladiator is basically a JK-8. http://www.jeep.com/en/autoshow/concept_vehicles/gladiator/

I got to see one up close at Camp Jeep 2005... I worked it, one of my jobs was to take photos of people posing in front of it in the concept vehicle tent.

yeah but jeep is a business and it they are going to supply the market with a pickup that has more off-road capability then Chevy Dodge or Ford then you bet it is going to have a higher price tag then other vehicles in its class. or at least a competitive price.

jeep also badges a call of duty wrangler which is just a rubicon with different fabrics, some stickers, some rock rails and everything painted black all for $8000.

.,=======o00o<br />//__|__l__,\___\,___<br />l_---\__|__|---&#91;]lllllll&#91;] _<br />(o)_)____(o)_)--o-)_)__

• I like the idea of a jeep truck again. My major problem is that the jk8 has a 1 piece body. The bed is connected right to the jeep. Looks like a conversion more than a actual truck.

The one I really like is the AEV JK "double cab" brute for the 4 door JK. Detached bed, 4 doors, and awesome looking haha. The other thing I like about it is that you can get the hemi dropped in and have the conversion done both with a warranty.

• The one I really like is the AEV JK "double cab" brute for the 4 door JK. Detached bed, 4 doors, and awesome looking haha. The other thing I like about it is that you can get the hemi dropped in and have the conversion done both with a warranty.

I would still never buy one because I would bet they couldn't get the price down to make it comparable to other pickups but that looks cool.

• I would still never buy one because I would bet they couldn't get the price down to make it comparable to other pickups but that looks cool.

Yeah, I'm guessing in comparison to some AEV JK's for sale this "double cab brute" with the hemi option would be around the $80k mark. :rolleyes: . So it's more of a novelty to say I want to buy one.

But still drool worthy.

• If I ever start playing the lottery and win... I'm buying one of the double cab Brutes. Yellow, of course. :D

Oh, just noticed the DOT lights between the bumper and tailgate on the Brute, I like it. :)

Jerry / Whatevah

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!