** DEJA Trail run March 24 2012 @ RC **

• it might be too late to ask but what degree of difficulty or what ranking were the trails that we drove yesterday, and what color or letters were they just for future reference

• Green, Blue, and some Blue\Black. On the RC website, they have the maps and descriptions.
    Great wheeling with you and Julie yesterday! Hope to see you at more!

• Quick trail report. We had 4 real jeeps plus my cherokee. Think I had the only stuck on a pretty tough rock (smashed a rocker) besides Neill getting stuck on some loose gravel in the comp course at the end of the day.

We had a later start than normal due to a break down on the way up, me over sleeping, and Stomper not showing up to get the show moving. We took B out of the parking lot to the pole line, where we hung a left onto D thinking that we were going to go to the South property. After deciding that the group would be able to handle mostly blues we headed up E towards the West Property. We started the downhill on J-1 to where it dead ends on 11, Neill lost his first bead almost immediately on J-1. We turned left on 11 and followed that down to the big rocks where we turned right onto 10-A. Everyone choose to skip the two mud holes and we made it safely out to H. We followed H down to the far end of 11 and had lunch in the clearing. After a slightly we lunch we back tracked a short distance and ran 23 to 11-B. From 11-B we went up 18-A. Our group skipped the black section on 18-A as there was another group taking it slow across it. We continued onto 18-B and exited back to H on 10-B. We continued back up H to trail J where we picked up 12-B. Somewhere on 12-B I challenged a hard line and lost. Neil lost a second bead attempting to go around to pull me off. I ended up with another tug from behind and then I pulled Neil out in order to reset another bead. The girls wanted to head to the parking lot to use the restroom and we needed to get more air in Neill's tires. We ended up following J back down to H and took H back to Tower Rd. Following the pole line down to G and B back to the parking lot everyone got to relieve themselves. We then headed down A and followed L3 on the loop back to the parking lot where we played on the comp course for a bit.

Overall we had a great day and got to meet some new people. I just want to say thanks to everyone for putting up with a newbie trail guide.

• :up: :up: From newbie's here, we think you did a great job Luke! We'll follow you anytime! Got some good tire spinning pics and high center pics of the Cherokee...if I can ever get them uploaded!

• you did a great job Luke, it was a blast watching you beat the cherokee into submission, next time i'm going for the mud holes. I get a new chevy truck next monday, hopefully it runs better than my old one :bang:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!