JK 3.5’’ Skyjacker Suspension Lift (used) and other JK stuff FS

• Selling the lift I just took off. Its been on my jeep for about 1 year and 20k miles. I'm also trying to get rid of some other stuff thats been sitting in my garage.This will fit on a 2 or 4 door JK
    Asking $300 (Sale Pending)
    Kit includes:

[li]4- 3.5’’ classic red springs[/li]
      [li]4- Skyjacker Nitro Shocks[/li]
      [li]Front and Rear extended Sway Bar links[/li]
      [li]Front and Rear Bump Stops[/li]
      [li]Rear Track Bar Relocation Bracket[/li]
      [li]Rear Track Bar Brace[/li]

Also Have:

[li]Front Lower Cam Bolts (new) - $15 [/li]
      [li]Olympic 4x4 Rear Bumper - $75 - http://www.quadratec.com/products/12107_310X_PG.htm[/li]
      [li]Stock Rear Bumper - Free[/li]
      [li]4- Stock Coil Springs -Free[/li]
      [li]Stock Front and Rear Sway Bar Links - Free[/li]

• They are not bad to put on just make sure you have a good jack and cans of pb blaster you can change it out in like 4 hours

• I was referring more to is this lift a good fit/quality product for the uses I mentioned in the other thread. For sake of clarity I'll paste them here:

My Jeep is my daily driver, but I also plan to do some trail rides, beach trips, and some light mudding. (No deep water areas) I doubt I'll get into climbing as my Jeep is an automatic. Not to mention the cost of steering/suspension components probably increases dramatically for the needs of rock crawling.

JKgray - PM sent.

• it should work out for you. i think you might need a drop pitman arm, maybe extended brake lines, maybe adjustable front track bar. you will want some JK guys to chime in though, they would have the best idea. this would be tough for you to go wrong because your risk level is low given the cost.

• If he still has it, the lift will fit any JK, but you'll need to do something to rework the front exhaust or the driveshaft will hit it. Either using the exhaust spacers or a new front exhaust pipe. Just so you know...

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I purchased this lift kit off Matt awhile back and haven't had the time, money, or resources to get this thing installed. I'm willing to let it go to a better home for the same price I purchased it for, which was $300. PM me if you're interested.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!