Good news, THIS is for sale

• It says "NEW air bags" I wonder what happened to the OLD air bags :roflmao:

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Pssstt - the airbags are for the air-ride suspension ;)

Ahh yes I see that now. haha Just worded a little weird made it sound like they've been deployed.

&quot;Always do sober what you said you&#039;d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.&quot;--Ernest Hemingway<br /><br />&quot;Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.&quot; ---Oscar Wilde

• Ahh yes I see that now. haha Just worded a little weird made it sound like they've been deployed.

Well, it *does* say that the "custom" front bumper needs to be repaired. ;)

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I saw this thing on Rt 202 a few months ago, looks horrible up close. Really horrible.

1999 Grand Cherokee WJ 3" lift JK Moabs 31" tire
    1993 Grand Cherokee 7" Long Arm, Badgeless, SOLD
    1981 CJ-7 4" Lift, 31" MTR's, Pretty Blue

• looks like a early model dodge caravan from the front, and the K&N filter is just sitting next to the intake pipe. im sold.

• looks like a early model dodge caravan from the front, and the K&N filter is just sitting next to the intake pipe. im sold.

I thought the same thing. Why on earth on they selling a Caravan on a Jeep site?
    Pimpin isn't easy, but it is necessary.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!