Hi-Lift Jack model-484

• That is a $60.00 jack online brand new. I would give you $25.00 for it seeing as it is rusty and all. Let me know...

2003 Jeep Rubicon - 33x12.50x15 Good Year Duratrac Tires, 15x10 MT Classic Locks, 2" Body Lift, 2" BB, Warn Front Bumper, Garvin Wilderness ATS Series Rear Bumper System, Body Armor Extreme Rock Rails, Nth Degree Tummy Tucker Skid Plate, Skid Row Engine Skid Plate, Lower Control Arm Skid Plates and Gas Tank Skid Plate, Teraflex Quick Disco's, Uniden Pro 520xl CB, 3' Firestik Antenna, BW Flat Fender Flares, Tom Woods DS, Currie Rear Adjustable Arms, 4.0 L 6 Cyl

• Can't help the rust. It works just as well as it did when it was shiny and new. I think it's worth a little more than $25.00

Let me know.

• That is a $60.00 jack online brand new. I would give you $25.00 for it seeing as it is rusty and all. Let me know...

No, at best it's a $64 jack online and you still have to pay shipping which will probably be another $8 - $10 due to the weight. Offering $25 for a working Hi-Lift is laughable. You should just get the Harbor Freight version... I have never seen one go for less than $50.

And, not that it is necessarily needed, there is a rebuild kit from Hi-Lift for $15.

• Really? I'm just trying to sell some unused items and not start a big debate. I just felt a $25.00 offer was a little low.

I realize how much new ones go for. That's why I put "best offer"

• Really? I'm just trying to sell some unused items and not start a big debate. I just felt a $25.00 offer was a little low.

I realize how much new ones go for. That's why I put "best offer"

You are free to ask and take what you want, but this tends to be a "squeaky" crowd. :innocent:

• He said "OBO". That was my best offer. No harm no foul.

2003 Jeep Rubicon - 33x12.50x15 Good Year Duratrac Tires, 15x10 MT Classic Locks, 2" Body Lift, 2" BB, Warn Front Bumper, Garvin Wilderness ATS Series Rear Bumper System, Body Armor Extreme Rock Rails, Nth Degree Tummy Tucker Skid Plate, Skid Row Engine Skid Plate, Lower Control Arm Skid Plates and Gas Tank Skid Plate, Teraflex Quick Disco's, Uniden Pro 520xl CB, 3' Firestik Antenna, BW Flat Fender Flares, Tom Woods DS, Currie Rear Adjustable Arms, 4.0 L 6 Cyl

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!