Surf fishing this weekend 28 Apr 12

• I'm looking at going surf fishing this Saturday, the 28th. My wife and I ( and our dogs) will be on the beach around 0730-0800.

Any and all are welcome to join, shoot me a txt or call and well make sure we get together!

Matt
    302-379-0901

2013 Jeep Wrangler 4 Door (JKU)*SOLD*
    2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    DE tag : OIF 118
    Honk if you see me!

• I'm stuck taking a class, but which beach are you going to?

Jerry / Whatevah

2020 Gladiator Mojave - 33" Falken mud tires, LoD side steps, Zroadz bed rack, Quadratec QRC winch bumper, Superwinch EPi 9.0, Kleinn on-board air, Kleinn air horns, lots of lights, Yaesu ham radio with GPS tracker.

Gone- 2012 JK Rubicon with stuff. Long gone- Long-arm 2001 Cherokee with stuff.

• I'll be around where the deja beach sign is. Probably a little farther north but in that area.

2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    Honk if you see me!

• I'll be around Saturday afternoon and Sunday. The weather is looking questionable but we usually make it out anyway. Probably hit Henlopen though so I don't have to drive all the way down to IRI.

• We ended up at henlopen but didn't stay long. Caught a horse show crab and lost done bait. Over all a successful trip.

2020 Jeep Gladiator JT
    Honk if you see me!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!