For sale:(5) 37x12.50x15 on simulated black bead lock wheels

• Hi, I'm looking to upgrade wheels and tires so I'm looking to sell my 37s while they are still in good shape.
    I will post some more close up pics of thread later tonight. I am taking offers to raise money toward my new set.
    Tires are Goodyear MTR

tires are in good used shape, no major cupping or uneven wear. rims themselves are rusting from running on the beach but still very much useable. i have 4 wheels/tires that ive been running mostly offroad, and one spare that i dont think has ever seen the road. as i said im selling these not to get money toward a new set of dropstar wheels and new tires, and i want to sell these to someone looking to upgrade before they are worn and worth less.

id like to get 700 for all 5

Thanks
    best way to get ahold of me is my cell. call or text. looking to sell asap
    Rob

• Well I'd like 2000.00 bucks since thats what my new wheels an tires cost. But I'll take 600 bucks.
    Or, if someone had a set of 33s on rims I'll take the 33s plus cash. 33s can be tires only in 15" or be on wheels with 5x4.5

• Well I'd like 2000.00 bucks since thats what my new wheels an tires cost. But I'll take 600 bucks.
    Or, if someone had a set of 33s on rims I'll take the 33s plus cash. 33s can be tires only in 15" or be on wheels with 5x4.5

also, i have a set of 33 x 12.5 R 15 intercon trxus mt's on 15x8 cragar soft 8s. not sure if i would want to give them up yet or just do cash. interested in info tho...

• also, i have a set of 33 x 12.5 R 15 intercon trxus mt's on 15x8 cragar soft 8s. not sure if i would want to give them up yet or just do cash. interested in info tho...

what info do you need

• here are some close up pics. the rim with the rust is the worst one, i wanted to show that one. others look like the other rim

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!