** September 22nd DEJA meeting location change **

• Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a different venue and the meeting was more laid back than usual but it seemed to work out over all.

That was a crazy storm. My seats drain very fast and I still got a wet butt. I need to join a Landrover or Hummer club where this isn't an issue. :laughing:

• Thanks to everyone that came out. It was a different venue and the meeting was more laid back than usual but it seemed to work out over all.

That was a crazy storm. My seats drain very fast and I still got a wet butt. I need to join a Landrover or Hummer club where this isn't an issue. :laughing:

IMPEACH!!! :laughabove:

• I work with a guy who manages (pretty sure he's still there) the New Castle Hooters and could find out about having meetings there. Not sure if that's outta the way for too many people or not.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Alright so i showed up and spied on everyone Muahahaha. My wife works for Bayhealth and said that the security people are the ones that handle calling people to help bring in the doctors in bad weather. So would be best to get a list to security of whatever hospital is closest to you.

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• Meeting was good. Tim and I had a great time talking with different members. We will be looking for a Jeep for him soon. On the way home a deer decided it wanted to meet my sons Jetta well.... score 1 for the Jetta 0 for the deer. Waiting on the insurance company to do there stuff and give him a damage number. The car was towed from the scene of the slaying.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!