2 Questions

• 1) Is there anyone you guys would recomend for sandblasting a TJ frame?
    2) Does anyone know of a good place locally to purchase steel plate and tube and such? I'm originally from Ohio and still haven't got my network extended out where i need it for such things LOL

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• That's where I go. Nice place. You can spend a lot of time in there wandering around looking at all the stuff they have. They're shelves are very organized too.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• There's a sandblasting shop on Hartly Rd just west of Dover. Pretty good work. Saw a lot of good restoration projects going on while I was there trying to put out their building fire a few years ago.

• Thank you guys for the info, is exactly what i was looking for.

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• Steel and Metal liquidators, has a back room behind the office where then sell bolts , nuts etc and all kinds of of cools stuff, d-rings, straps, and stuff. Also they have a metal scrap bin at the warehouse (across the shop floor) that you can get diamond plate scraps and stuff by the pound..

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!