* DEJA Member Appreciation Trail Ride ** October 6th @ RC

• Was that right after we saw you? Didn't we discuss that hole? I assume all you need was a little tug. All good fun!

Still waiting for Don to post up about the new rig.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• the new rig did everything I asked it too. I didnt get to crazy with it (to Aaron's dismay) because I wanted to feel it out. It crawled over the rocks and flexed nicely, and the coilovers made the steep descent not as butt clenching as I expected. As with any new rig there so things that need to be worked out. The rear bump stops only have less then 2" in the rear and the front has 4" on the passenger side and 2" on the drivers side, but those are easy things to tweak. I have a couple pics on my phone and I know Aaron got some video with his GoPro.

And Billy, I didnt even know there was a "discount" for members, I thought they were just looking for a head count of who was out there with the group.

Don (not a paying member :shrug: ) Jump150

• Just busting your bawlz there Don. :razz:

Glad your Jeep worked out. I can't wait to get a ride in with you. Don't let Celeste talk you into selling it to him. ;)

• Just busting your bawlz there Don. :razz:

Glad your Jeep worked out. I can't wait to get a ride in with you. Don't let Celeste talk you into selling it to him. ;)

Read and I'm reporting you to the mods, your account is going to now be deleted. :cuss: He will cave and sell it to me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!