Go Pro Hero 3

• dont know but i got a silver. its real nice a big inprovement over the original. got the wifi hooked to the phone so it controls the camera. still playing with all the features.

aaron

• Look @ the youtube videos on the two. The basic and Sliver are the same. If you plan on getting the silver you are better off getting the basic one which is 199. The only real difference between the basic and silver is the extra couple mounting brackets.

Now the black is a different camera all together. The black has a better internal processor, better lens, and better memory storage. There is no comparison between the black and the other two. I personally plan to get the black myself...

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• Once you go black, you never go back.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!