1. Feb 23rd (0) 0%
    2. March 2nd (1) 10%
    3. March 16th (2) 20%
    4. March 30th (1) 10%
    5. ****April 6th ****WINNER**** (2) 20%
    6. April 13th (1) 10%
    7. April 27th (0) 0%
    8. Doesn't Matter (3) 30%

Figured we should go ahead and start a separate thread for the earlier run to the Pine Barrens so as not to get confused with the trip planned in June. Running a poll to see what dates are good for most people. I've posted some of the upcoming events in the area so that everyone can get a good bearing on what date would be best if they plan on attending one of the other events as well.

Some of the other events:

1. Feb 23rd - DEJA RC run
    2. Feb 23rd - JK-Forum Wharton run
    3. March 9th - DEJA Meeting
    4. March 23rd - DEJA RC run
    5. March 21st to 23rd - Jeep Jamboree @ Wharton
    6. April 20th - RC Rocs Comp
    7. April 21st - Jeep 101 @ RC

I don't work weekends so I'm very flexible on scheduling...others may not be. I figure we should decide on a date 3-4 weeks in advance in consideration of those who may have to arrange work schedules in order to participate. Post up your thoughts/ideas.

Edit* Post up whether you'd like to take just a day trip or would want to camp overnight. It'll all depend on weather but won't hurt to plan ahead.

• Now this is the trip with no crazy wheeling, just some trailblazing? Maybe an overnight camping trip?

If so, I am probably in. The wife is due in the beginning of March, so by the end of March or early April I should be able to slip away for a Saturday.

• Now this is the trip with no crazy wheeling, just some trailblazing? Maybe an overnight camping trip?

If so, I am probably in. The wife is due in the beginning of March, so by the end of March or early April I should be able to slip away for a Saturday.

The run in June will be no crazy wheeling and just trailblazing. Only Kuntryboy could answer about this run.

Hey Kuntryboy im looking into going on this. I picked March 16th since there will be a wedding shower at my house that day so I will want to get out of the house. However, I am flexable. This would be a day trip for me. I cant camp on this one.

Will this run be a wild mud run or more like the June run? I guess either way if someone wants to mud bog and others don't we could just bypass right?

• Forgive me if this is a dumb question. At least you may get a laugh out of it.

But would a stock patriot be able to do a run like this? A co worker has a patriot and thought it would be fun to take it out.

[img width=1200 height=729]http://alltheragefaces.com/img…yed-facepalm-picard-l.png[/img]

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• :innocent: J/k.... I'm not 100% sure because I've never been to the Pine Barrens myself. I would definitelymake sure the have some kind of way to hook a tow strap to them for obvious reasons.

• :innocent: J/k.... I'm not 100% sure because I've never been to the Pine Barrens myself. I would definitelymake sure the have some kind of way to hook a tow strap to them for obvious reasons.

Hahaha that's a funny pic. I don't know if he has a way to hook up but I know that is a must. Worst case he rides shotgun with me.

• But would a stock patriot be able to do a run like this? A co worker has a patriot and thought it would be fun to take it out.

Been a while since I've gone to the Pine Barrons but, the Patriot should be fine. If there are water holes there are usually by passes.

Not that I took a by pass this time. This was in 2010.

• :laughabove: Way to inspire their confidence! Every time I see that pic I'm amazed you weren't on your side!

x2 as I'll be running the ZJ.

I'd definitely like to camp though if people are up for it. Never been over there, were we still talking about doing Wharton State Forest or somewhere else?

Yeah still for Wharton/Pine Barrens! :driving:

• If you guys do an april 6th run, i'm in. of listed dates that is the only date available for my daughter to ride due to custody arrangements.....would be willing to camp

• **UPDATED POLL RESULTS**

Well, the date's set for April 6th! This date will allow Bob to bring his daughter and Keith to get a decent night's sleep away from the house <read: baby>. :laughing: I may even bring my oldest boy but that's still TBD.

Looks to be a good amount of interest so let's start a list of who's planning on going. Also post up if you would like to camp as well. I'll call the park office again and get some details on their campsites. I'll post info after I call. If we have a split group on who wants to camp then those who don't can caravan back to DE at the end of the day.

1. Kuntryboy816 (+1?) - Camping

• Hahaha that's a funny pic. I don't know if he has a way to hook up but I know that is a must. Worst case he rides shotgun with me.

Joel- I wouldn't worry about whether or not his Patriot will make it. I talked to Whatevah and apparently there's people that drive their Cars up through there. If a car can make it then his Patriot 'should' be able to! :innocent:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!