1/4 ton Military Trailer for Sale.... Cheap

• Also no title. Worthless...

Not true..... you can go through Maine Trailer Registration.com follow number 5 and you can get it registered in ME for up to 5years... You can either have the current owner fill out the Bill of Sale through the link given on the website under number 5. I have a few friends that have done this on car haulers, utility trailers as well as horse trailers.. and never had any issues... This is the route I was planning on going once I picked up a decent trailer I can setup for hauling camping gear, spare parts and my kayak(s)...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!!!!

• If you are a Delaware resident this now carries the risk of a mandatory $400 fine for a first time offense and the SP are hitting enforcement hard.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

• ^^^ Yup. Trust me. If it was ever a title issue that DMV has seen or handled I had it. I purchased a lot of cars in my young life and I pretty much know the ins and outs of DMV. If it has a VIN number on the trailer, you will need to have the name of the person who owned it last with a title or registration. If the current owner never titled or had a registration you start back from him. I purchase a boat with a trailer that seems to never had a VIN number from a guy who bought a trailer in Potnets that was left on his property. The previous owner of the property had passed away and he couldn't find he next of kin. Auto theft wouldn't even look @ it with a notorized bill of sale.

I never investigated the option to tag a trailer in Maine then transfer it to Delaware. However, I don't see that flying here anytime soon either...

84 Cj 7 AMC 150, 4.5" BDS Lift, Twin Stick, BF Goodrich 35s...

98 Grand Limited (Wife's)
    ~Always interested in trades~

• I'm pretty confident in saying that the trailer is a late model Bantam T3-C Civilian trailer due to the presence of the stake pockets inside the trailer, and the tailgate on the back... or lack there of... You can tell the tailgate was not cut into the tub and was originally there from the factory. The tailgate hinges are in the correct location, and the full rear side supports suggest that it's a late model T3-C. The pintle hitch on the front is not correct, would need to see more pictures to tell if the oe Fulton hitch was hacked up, or if someone swapped it out for the military pintle, very easy to do.

$250 is a great price! Would be a fun project to restore and pull behind an old CJ. Restored, or even just fixed up a bit, they can easily sell for close to $1000!

Here's a few pictures of my trailer...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!