Anyone play softball?

• Never been on a team... Played baseball a lot in school. Was just looking for something to do and get active this year. Anyone have a lead for teams looking for newbs? Maybe a DEJA softball team???

• I've played baseball my whole life as well. I played softball for First State Sports Club last summer with a bunch of friends, it was pretty fun. 10% off at Charcoal Pit on Kirkwood Hwy after games. We played at Greenbank Park and at Brandywine.

• If you're around the Dover area, try Schutte park men's fields. In the coming few weeks, teams will start practicing and organizing out there nightly. A lot of people just come out and ask around. I played for 2 years but stopped last year after an unrelated injury. There are coed teams and men's teams available. Be up front about your abilities as some of these guys are overly competetive about their sport of choice. (Still living in their glory days.)

• Our church league starts late April. We play at Dover Park, New Street, and Shutte Park. I can't wait to play.

*bLaTaNt DiSrEgarD oFfRoAd*<br /><br />&quot;Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier. <br />One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.&quot;

• Go on MeetUp.com. It has a lot of activety groups for just about everything. Its technically not a dating site and has groups for singles, married, couples..etc..etc.

• Played for years on our church team. Buddy of mine has been playing the coed county leagues at Greenbank for the last year or so. I jumped in a few games when they were short players but I'm nowhere in shape enough to play at the moment.

Shawn what team were you on?

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Played for years on our church team. Buddy of mine has been playing the coed county leagues at Greenbank for the last year or so. I jumped in a few games when they were short players but I'm nowhere in shape enough to play at the moment.

Isn't the correct shape to be in to play softball round? :innocent:

I was on The Master Batters. We kinda sucked, but it was still fun.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!