YJ before and after

• This is since november when I bought it. I know that at least one person passed up this 600$ beauty (ed)

I have

tossed 4.2 in favor of 4.0 from 91xj

also:
    xj dana 44 rear, arb and 4:56
    xj HP 30, arb and 4:56, 1 piece tj shafts, 760 joints, outer axle seals
    xj aw4 tranny conversion (see ya pukegot)
    new radiator
    TJ flares
    20lb co2 tank
    warn front and rear bumpers
    warn steering box skid
    tomken winch plate and gas tank skid
    poison spyder rockers
    mile marker 12000lb winch
    Spring over with RE 0" lift springs to stiffen it up
    Re drop pitman arm
    hella fogs
    cb
    hi lift
    smittybuilt tire carrier
    35" trxus mt's

comming soon:

TAKE THE TOP AND DOORS OFF!

led tails
    new seats
    bedline interior
    family style roll bar (have just have to put on)
    safari top

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Paul - Looks great. I want to do a family style roll bar in mine. Let me know when you are doing it and I would like to "help" learn. Thanks.

1990 YJ, 4&quot; Rough Country Lift, 33x12.5 BFG MT, Some Custom Rattle Can Paint

• as for the $ who knows...the deal was that anything I paid for had to be from money I received from selling xj stuff. So after paying for it, and since I already had the locked axles in the xj, probably 1600$

I dont know when I will be doing the family cage, I do know that one of my bolts on my cage now , broke when we put in the tire carrier, so it should be fun, but sometime in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the comments :spinrhead:

I too, am with stupid<br />87XJ&nbsp;(gone), 97 ZJ W 31&quot; MT&#039;s (gone), 04 TJ W 3&quot; procomp springs/ 33&quot; BFG&nbsp; MT&#039;S (gone)<br />87 YJ- SOA - 39.5 Swampers-111&quot; wheel base, 4 link front, Atlas, 14 bolt, Dana 60 and stuff

• Here's another before pic:

It looked pretty rough from the pics but Paul got really lucky...it was in better shape than alot of Jeeps I see forsale around here.

It's also got my old Borla header from the MJ and will soon have the 2-piece softdoors from my CJ if I can ever remember to pick them up from my parents' house.

--Ian

• yeah I forgot that as well as the rancho shocks off the ol c-manhee and the hella h4 conversions that are on it

• Quote from "prm99v6"

as for the $ who knows...the deal was that anything I paid for had to be from money I received from selling xj stuff...

Glad I could help pay for your "new" Jeep, Paul.

By the way I like the blacked out grille and winshield support and the black detailing on the hood. It really blends the black roof into the rest of the Jeep.

• Quote from "XJHardware"

Glad I could help pay for your "new" Jeep, Paul.

By the way I like the blacked out grille and winshield support and the black detailing on the hood. It really blends the black roof into the rest of the Jeep.

thank you, thank you. I have been thinking about spraying the tops of the hard doors black as well (cj style as Ian puts it). But that will probably wait till next winter, because as soon as I get someone to help me the top is comming off, see ya :wavey:

• Did you repaint it? Looks like a nice Jeep there. Seeing all these Wranglers just makes me want one even more for the summer. Nice job on it. Looks like it's ready to hit the trails.

• Quote from "JeepXJ12"

Did you repaint it? Looks like a nice Jeep there. Seeing all these Wranglers just makes me want one even more for the summer. Nice job on it. Looks like it's ready to hit the trails.

other than the flat black it was not painted. it just needed a good cleaning..it was highly oxidized. I still have not actually buffed anything but the hood and the front fenders.

• well i was gonna ask how the rockers fit with the TJ flares, but i went to their website and found that they are one step ahead of me, looks good, how does it ride with the no lift RE springs?

• rides nice for a leaf sprung jeep

better than my cherokee with 9" of lift and short arms :laughing:

• Quote from "prm99v6"

This is since november when I bought it. I know that at least one person passed up this 600$ beauty (ed)

Yeah yeah yeah Rub it in....I have my own YJ project but it seems to be going a little slower right now...... :rasp: Jeep turned out awsome better than i ever expected......Im just suprised someone replied to one of your posts..... :suspicious:

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

• Quote from "fatfarm"

stock shackles it looks, and no BL?

yes stock shackles and no body lift

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!