yj prices going up.

• As I usually go onto craigslist to look for crap for my jeep. I've noticed prices on yjs are going up and a lot of dealers down here are selling them for between 5-7000 $ clean un-modified... is it because they are becoming a classic vehicle which I was offered a classic tag @ dmv which I refused to take. Just was wondering what you guys thought of the square headlight step child of the jeep family.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• It's the interwebz you can ask what ever you want. :shrug: The last few years i've noticed with the warmer weather coming Wrangler prices go up. As for the price of YJ's in 1999 I bought my 1992 YJ (renegade) for $3000.00 with just over a 100,000 miles on it, My 40th birthday present was a 1994 Sahara project Jeep that was bought for $475.00 and I had running in 20 minutes once it was towed home(trans is still in pieces in the back of it). Bottom line deals are out there, you just have to look for them. :up: If you ask me right now I think a clean 2002-2006 TJ is where the money is. I can't believe the price they are bringing. :driving:

Neill

In a perfect world every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

• Uh, just bought a 97 tj, 4" lift n 33's, some little stuff done... $4800
    Sold my 89 yj, spring over lifted, 33's, sone other stuff dobe... $2800. Both I-6's... seemed average to me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

• I have noticed this too, people asking crazy prices for a stock YJ on Craigslist I can't help but laugh. I picked up my stock 2000 TJ Sahara for $3500 has 99k miles, 4.0, nv3550, Dana 44 and 3.73's. Good deals are hard to come by before summer but they are out there. Searchtempest.com is a good site to use :up:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!