Zone Offroad quality?

• I've been doing a lot of digging to figure out the cheapest possible way to do the lift on my MJ. I can't seem to beat the price on the 4.5'' kit from Zone Offroad, but I don't know anybody that's ever used their stuff. I can do the complete lift with shocks for right around $500. I usually steer away from budget stuff, but this isn't really going to be a serious offroader... just a street/beach rig. Has anybody on here tried them?

You don't know what you can do, until you know what you can't do...

• Have not used there stuff but have heard/read nothing but good stuff about them. I am going to use the zone kit for my lift. They are connected to BDS somehow ( mother CO?). Look at different forums for write up's and reviews. People do recommend the NITRO shock upgrade for $20 something more in the kit. If I remember correct I think a 3" for the TJ is $450.00 and the 4.25"combo kit is $550.00. So the price is right.

• I purchased their 2 inch body lift kit and it came with everything needed and was of good quality. I personally would not have a problem buying more products from them.

If you need wrenching advice feel free to ask! Others experience can be a good way to save time and money!

• I have a 3" Zone lift on my JK. Its not bad for a budget system and weekend warrior runs. I am quite happy with its performance. I have been to RC on blues and blacks with no real issue. I have the nitro shocks and will be upgrading them to Bilstein 5100s soon. Other than that the Zone lift does the job. Now if your looking for extreme off road capability than maybe look at a more expensive lift. But I may be looking to add a Zone lift to my wife's JK so you could say that I'm a fan.

• Hmmmm... more options just got added to the mix, so I may not be going this route... Still good to know. Thanks for all the replies.

You don't know what you can do, until you know what you can't do...

• I installed a 3" zone kit on a tj for a friend. It seemed like a decent kit for the money. Directions were decent all parts were there. As far as I know they never had any issues with it.

2000 Sahara, All custom...
    2000 Cherokee Police package, Beater....

I may be slowest and the stupidest

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!