ocean city jeep week aug 21-24 2014.... yep next year.

• Just wanted to post this up now because well I'm figuring its enough notice haha. We had a blast and from what I understand jeep is gonna be a sponsor next year and they are renting the ocean city convention center for vendors.... 750+ jeeps were there so its getting big quick. But just wanted to try to keep the feed live. Until that date.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Haha.... Rumor has it there's gonna be a electric jeep soo you might win.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• Apparently your jeep and a monsoon of swamp water don't mix either haha.... All I gotta say is I told u so Lmao.

• Just wanted to post this up now because well I'm figuring its enough notice haha. We had a blast and from what I understand jeep is gonna be a sponsor next year and they are renting the ocean city convention center for vendors.... 750+ jeeps were there so its getting big quick. But just wanted to try to keep the feed live. Until that date.

I had a blast this weekend and I heard some of the plans like you mention for next year! Growing super fast.

• Yeah Hagar I talked to one of the guys who was helping put it together and they have all but reserved to convention center for the vendors and jeep jam was fun as hell.... Didn't get a chance to make it to pcomoke fairgrounds for the other stuff... But the mud pit was probably the funniest thing...if you see built jeeps get stuck why on earth do you think a stock jeep would make it.... :bang: the best I think was seeing that brand new jeep grand cherokee come out of the trail with its rear bumper tore off haha.

• Its gonna be pretty sweet to have something that big in our own back yard for the most part. If it turns out like that plan should be a lot of fun. I know for the only day I was there it was. The only thing is the Jeep Jam at CC Customs was not an Official OC Jeep week event. It is put on by CC customs. I think they need to combine them or something. I don't know about this year but I know it seemed the Jeep Jam had more to offer as far as obstacle course and stuff then Pocomoke had the year prior. Either way both are good times.

• I thought jeep jam was great.... I do believe it was a part of ocjw because it was on the flyer we go a registration. But I'm kinda glad we had a option between the 2.... We are already booking our hotel Nov 1 is when the commander and a few others are taking reservations. Hope deja makes a big appearance there next year. They had a trophy for most members from a single club which was pretty sweet. And it was pretty cool seeing how all the clubs broke off in thier own little sections at jeep jam haha... Of course next year I bringing a engine hoist and a full set of tools... Because lets just say bob might need them haha.

• And all I gotta say is jmess you rocked it first of trying to get Glenn out of the mud pit then secondly helping hookedonthebay to where he needed to be. Secondly Melissa loved that little trail so much she wants to goto rc bad now. So all in all turned out great.

• I didnt realize it was on the flyer. I guess that's just interesting they do both. Esp when CC customs was just 5 min down the road. It was a lot of fun for sure. All in all it was great hanging out with everyone. I definitely look forward to more. OC Jeep Weeks and of course other stuff as well.

• Next year convention center is a good possibility. We will have to charge for registrations and events to offset the costs but it won't be too bad.

CC customs didn't go about jeep jam properly. They have possibly burned some bridges with OCJW promotions. Originally they were allotted a time slot for their event. They then took off running making it an all day event and purposely trying to pull people from other events to go to jeep jam. They didn't help volunteer with any other event as they said they would. The main objective for them was to make money for themselves with their event, and not support OCJW as a whole. Don't get me wrong they had a really nice set up and people did have fun. But at what cost?

If everything goes well we might have everything stay within the OCMD city limits for the 2014 OCJW. Mark your calendars it's going to be a blast next year.

• I knew something was off. But definitely cant wait until next. Year I'm hoping I can stay down more then just a day.

• Yeah because I didn't even know about the pocomoke thing to be honest or it slipped my mind until I think jmess told me. I actually enjoyed jeep jam minus the man down we had when bob broke his jeep. And we are already making plans for next year

• I'd like to meet the two d'bags that were directing the jeeps at the mud crossing at CC customs jeep jam......why would they run somebody at me broad side while I was waiting for them to snatch me out????? If they yanked me out first the tub wouldn't had filled up with a foot of mud and water...... seemed as though they did it to get the crowd riled up, which they did... and the owner asking if I wanted a tow home for $1,2000.00. Really? Don't get me wrong, the jeep was broke before they flooded the tub, but drowning out my interior with waves from the oncoming Cherokee wasn't really necessary...

And Mike , sometimes when you get your jeep dirty things break......not that you would know.....lol........

• I'd like to meet the two d'bags that were directing the jeeps at the mud crossing at CC customs jeep jam......why would they run somebody at me broad side while I was waiting for them to snatch me out????? If they yanked me out first the tub wouldn't had filled up with a foot of mud and water...... seemed as though they did it to get the crowd riled up, which they did... and the owner asking if I wanted a tow home for $1,2000.00. Really?

WOW. I am going to bring this up with Sack. He won't be happy to hear about that.

• Don't get me wrong, the jeep week was great...I drive the beach surf fishing all the time but still enjoyed participating in the crawl, it was pretty cool seeing that endless line of jeeps. I just question the judgment of timing of the two guys at mud/water crossing at the jam. The guys that I have ridden with from our club know I'm all about the water and mud on club rides...just pisses me off that when we got stuck we were bone dry inside, when the other jeep came at us he pushed two waves that filled the tub to the bottom of the glove box....thankfully I belong to a grade A club that got me back to PA to pick up my truck and trailer to get the jeep home. I will be back next year, no doubt.....keep up the good work.

• Bob don't hate on the smart one.... Remember what I said when I saw you pull up.... Now I'm gonna end it with the I told ya so.... And bob its the grade a club and good friends.... We never leave a man behind.... No matter what the situation is bro.... I know you would've done it for anyone of us.

• Hey I avoided the "real" mud hole, just hit the lil one...lol... still not convinced that hole broke what ever broke. On the way down to the beach Thursday when pulling off of a light, when I let out the clutch there was like a slight delay, and then it would just grab kind of making a thump sound. I'll figure it out.
    When you do your first Rausch ride we'll introduce you to real dirt....none of that beach sand crap. No hate here!

• No I really don't care about mud or dirt.... Just care about tearing Shit up when I know I have a few minor issues with my jeep haha.... Dont worry I'm getting my eggs in a row now that all the big events of the summer are out of the way and all. So now its time to save and buy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!