October 19 Saturday Rausch Creek Trail Ride

• hi all I am new to the club and try to find out what is the final day for the trail run day. also very worry about my jeep is a 2012 with 3 1/2 lift. I do have still all factory skit plates on the jeep. will that be a problem ? I love to join u guys. U will stay overnight? u will meet in dover area and train up there? also can still maybe get some armor from quaratech. also what I need or what is for fees to pay. is my first time. sorry lot of questions.

• hi all I am new to the club and try to find out what is the final day for the trail run day. also very worry about my jeep is a 2012 with 3 1/2 lift. I do have still all factory skit plates on the jeep. will that be a problem ? I love to join u guys. U will stay overnight? u will meet in dover area and train up there? also can still maybe get some armor from quaratech. also what I need or what is for fees to pay. is my first time. sorry lot of questions.

The website
    http://www.rauschcreekoffroadpark.org/

Will give you all the details. $15 per year Membership Fee, $35 a day to play. Passenger fee is $7. If you stay on the green and blue trails you should be fine.

Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody's going to die. Have a beer.

Jeeps Owned... 89YJ, 81CJ-8, 99XJ, 93XJ, 00WJ, 05LJ, 22Bronco Badlands !

• already pay the 25 for the club I think 3 weeks ago. the fee for the park will be collect from member or wen we get there? also have no idea where or how to get there live in felton DE (dover area). was not shure u guys meet and then go all together

• Made the trip to "Aarons Jeep Spa" last night, and now I'm back to two shocks in the rear, so I should be ready to go.
    Andydjk, your Jeep will be fine as is. I usually guide, and the rest of the group are good spotters, so we'll keep you out of trouble. Your rig will do any blue in the park and some low blacks if you're up to it. I driving my YJ to and from the park on Sat. as do several others on the list. The office opens at 8:00, we shoot for 8:30 and do our best to hit the trails by 9:00 and heading home around 4:30. As far as a meeting up, I live near Chestertown MD and run RT 10 to Morgantown PA where I usually met up with Stomper and others at Royal Farms, or just run up by myself and meet at the park. Lots of routes will get you there. As of now I don't see an other slower DE members on the list but that may change. What you need... You, your Jeep, lunch, drinks, membership card, money. There's a list of trail ride gear on our site as well as RC's, and if you have it it's ok, but we have you covered on recovery gear and such for this ride.

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Andy like Shorebird said you will be fine with your stock Jeep. If this is your 1st Jeep and you are new to off roading this is the group to be with. Both Randy and I are excellent trail guides and spotters as well as some other folks in the group. If you don't feel good about a section or how you may do on it we will be there to help or get you around it. There is no (ok maybe a little) peer pressure to do something you don't feel good about. For me and a lot of our members its about driver skill, comfortability, challange, fellowship and last but not least HAVING FUN.
    See you on the 19th

Keith

• X3, Keith! I think he has a 3.5" lift and 285-70-17's, whatever that means in KJ :shrug: . See ya on the 19th!!

'88 YJ, 4" suspension, 2"body lift, 456 locked F & R, 35-12.50-15 BFG KM2s on Cragar Soft 8's
    &'03 KJ, 2"+ shackle lift, armor, BBs, 245-70-16 BFG A/T TAs

• Andy, you'll need to pay $50 for your first time at the Park. Their $15 membership fee is different from the DeJA dues you already paid.

And I ran blues in a Honda Civic with three bald tires and a flat!

Current list:

1) Daddanelena
    2) Slowpoke
    3) Shorebird
    4) Stomper
    5) Andydjk

• hi all I try to find out about the 19th I am new love to join u guys but still try to find out how all this works. u guys meet and then go there, how to pay, what I need, u guys stay over night...... please let me know I love to join u guys :laughabove:

• When you go there the first time you pay the membership fee plus the daily fee ($15+35) and you get the membership card plus can wheel for the day. For the next year you can wheel again for just the $35 and not pay the membership fee.

Here's the list of things to bring: http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=30.0

• already pay the 25 for the club I think 3 weeks ago. the fee for the park will be collect from member or wen we get there? also have no idea where or how to get there live in felton DE (dover area). was not shure u guys meet and then go all together

Do you still need help / direction to get there (Rausch Creek)?
    I could meet you at the Wawa on Limestone (Rt. 7) in Stanton.
    If you bring Rt. 1 all the way up, it will basically take you there.

Let me know.

• I'm game also. Depends if I can get my leaf spring replaced and swaybar disco replaced..... Bent the last weekend being a idiot.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!