• Hey all, met some of you guys yesterday at jeeps in the vineyard. I'm horrible with names but I think I spoke with glen? Been living in new castle for 4 years now. Have an 08 JKUR on 38s with 4.5" frankinlift consisting of poly/synergy, rk, Clayton, and tflex. Grew up in nj wheeling the pines, moved down here for work. Go up to rc, anthracite, Maine, and of course nj for wheeling. Always looking for new spots to check out, really enjoy exploratory wheeling and camping, especially in winter. Still trying to figure out how to post up a pic without it being gigantic..

• welcome. nice rig...is that a river raider snorkel or a home made setup...want to do similar, but have a hard time with the price of the RR

• Yes it's the rr expedition with a Donaldson prefilter. I can't tell you the last time I used the extension though. I like how it's streamlined for a snorkel and doesn't block any forward view. It's definitely not cheap, yet it's not as much as the gen 2. Install also takes 4-5 hours. I've installed about 10 of them and was only able to do 2 in one day. With the aev, 20 minutes and done. I just didn't want the aev for esthetic reasons.

• Welcome! I see you on 13 around Hare's Corner every now and then! The "infidel" badge is how I recognize it. Nice set up for sure! When I get my heep back on the road you'll see me too.

Your life is made up of 2 dates and a dash... make the most of the dash!

• Welcome to the club. I'm also in New Castle. You may see me driving around from time to time (lifted CJ5 with white body and lime green front end). I'll keep a look out for you.

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!