Bad Ass Long Arm'd/Locked n' Linex'd XJ for sale CLEAN 6900$

• 1995 XJ 4.0 5spd 264k miles, 7,650$ obo. Aggressively dropped to 6,900

Story:
    This jeep is my baby, super clean, meticulously maintained, highly modified, an absolute head turner. Shows like a jeep with 20k miles on it. My two other vehicles are parked in a carpeted climate controlled garage to give you an idea of how anal I am with keeping a clean and maintained vehicle. The entire build has less than 25k miles on it, this jeep has never been wheeled a day in its life although it is MORE than capable as you will see with the modifications below. Jeep was built just for show, and I tend to go a bit overboard with all vehicles I own, strictly a beach vehicle/mall crawler. I purchased this jeep from the 15year head mechanic at the New Castle ACURA dealership. Have thousands of dollars in this build, will not disappoint. Want to sell as I have too many toys, headed to Texas to pick up a diesel truck, but this is by no means a firesale, I have title in hand and am not hurting for cash. Will entertain reasonable offers, no tire kickers, no trades, cash only.

Motor:
    264k miles. Aftermarket aluminum radiator and electric cooling fan, 180 degree thermostat and water pump all with <2k miles. Brute force clutch and new flywheel with 15k miles on it. Honest pencil eraser sized oil leak noted on pavement over a week. Oil changed every 4 months or 3500 miles which ever comes first.

Drivetrain:
    A/A SYE & Tom Wood CV Driveshaft
    Tom Woods 15.5" Driveshaft
    Yukon 4.88's front (d30) and rear (d35), at same time brand new axle shafts, seals, and bearings.
    Eaton E lockers front and rear
    Riddler Diff Covers front and rear
    No leaks, <25k easy miles on everything. Entire drivetrain serviced within <25k miles, front rear diffs, xfer case, etc.

Suspension:
    Rusty's 8.5" Long Arm Kit
    Rusty's premium shocks and steering stabilizer
    Rusty's HD track bar
    Rusty's HD steering box brace
    JKS quick discos
    Rustys HD Tie rod
    Steering is TIGHT no leaks, comfortable and relaxed holding the steering wheel for 2 hour commute to beach, no white knuckle sloppy steering or death wobble/shimmys at all. Would not hesitate to daily drive this vehicle.

Exterior/Skids:
    Rusty's Front Stinger/Bumper system
    Smittybilt XRC-8 Comp Series Winch
    Rusty's Pre-Runner rear bumper
    Rusty's transfer case skid
    Rusty's fuel tank skid
    Garvin Roof Rack
    Garvin Hi-lift jack mount
    Rusty's Cut Out Fender Flare Set
    Rampage H4 Conversion Lamps
    $2,500 in professional Linex

Interior/Other:
    Entire Husky Floor liner kit, including trunk.
    Brand new headliner
    Correct speedo gear
    Super clean interior, no rips/cracks.

Tires/Wheels:
    Black Rock Series 950 15x8 4" BS (5 wheels, 5th wheel only, no full size spare)
    Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar MT/R' 35x12.50 <5k miles 90%+tread. (4 tires no full spare)

Contact Info:
    Derek
    Call/Text: (302)420-317 four
    Email: Suzuki330@gmail dot com

More pics available upon request.

PRE LINEX to show I wasnt covering any rust/imperfections/hiding anything:

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

Edited once, last by slick ().

• Thank you. Everything is for sale for a price, that is the listed price OBO.

1997 TJ 4 banger 5 speed, 4.88&#039;s, detroit tru track in the front d30, RE 3.5,OME shocks, JKS 1.25&quot; BL, 33&quot; BFG A/T&#039;s, Llama bumpers tire carrier, Hi lift

Edited once, last by slick ().

• rack can be incorporated with the sale of the jeep to the buyer. :innocent:

• Any interested buyers please feel free to contact me or make an offer it is hard to put a price on a vehicle after you have upgraded thousands and thousands of dollars in after market parts into it

• You may have better luck taking some of those parts off and trying to make back some of the money. Good luck with your sale.

I might be interested in that roof rack if you wanted to put a price on it. LMK...

• Im definitely interested in the rod rack if you wanna sell it.

Dude, don't come In someone's sale thread and bash there price, that's bullshit. Another motor is like 500 bucks god forbid something did happen to that 4.0. Second this isn't a part out thread so stop telling him to sell his roof rack, he already told u it goes with the jeep. If u wanna make him an offer on parts u should pm him and not cluder up his FS thread. Thank you.

• OK. Before this gets out of hand...

If you are interested in the Jeep for sale:

Otherwise, please PM the seller or keep your thoughts to yourself.

Thanks.

• Rod rack and roof rack are 2 different things nick. His rod rack in one of the pics caught my eye. Dont need a roof rack by any means.

Anytime you take your 20+ year old jeep apart plan on fixing more them you intended.

• The price is flexible, hard to price or put a good evaluation on vehicle worth as unique as this one is and after dropping 8k$+ in aftermarket parts. Thing is cherry.

Definitely do not want to part it out, cant say enough good things about how clean this jeep is, total head turner, great beach whip.

If you are interested in making an offer PM me or contact Derek at the above listed contact information.

• Price drop 6,900 new toy on the way

• Ready for its new owner!

• still available, showing it Friday to a guy from Camden...

• 6,500. Have had four people come check it
    Out, love it, and then scramble for finances they didn't have.

New alternator and belt this week

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!