:new: Call to get your Trail Rated Badge for your jeep

• :new: I have been looking on how to receive the Trail Rated Badge, well I found it!

The "Trail Rated Badge" on a Jeep vehicle is a signal that it has been designed to perform in a variety of challenging off-road conditions. All 2004 and 2005 Jeep 4x4s are Trail Rated by the Nevada Automotive
    Test Center (NATC), the same 3rd party organization that tests vehicles
    for the US Military and Border Patrol.

You might wonder if earlier models of Jeep 4x4s are qualified to wear the new Trail Rated badge. The answer is an unequivocal yes! That's because we've been using tough standards to test the capability of Jeep vehicles from day one. Now there's one universal badge for all Jeep four-wheel-drive vehicles.

To receive Trail Rated badging for a prior model year Jeep vehicle call: 1-800-925-JEEP (925-5337).

John Davis
    New Member "2005"

• Mine were free! I called and asked for two. One for my TJ and one for my wifes WJ but they only sent out one. Since I ordered them it went on mine first. I think if I called again they would send one out for hers too but I never got around to it. :peace:

Former V.P. (2006-2007)
    V.P. of Jeeps for Joy (2004-2010)
    President of Jeeps for Joy (2010-2012)
    Beater Build Winning Driver (2009)

• Quote from "johninde"

They are FREE! 1 per person/household.

I wonder if they changed that? I called when someone posted on this before and gave them the VIN's for my TJ and the wife's Libby, and we received 2.

• We received only one a year or so ago. They are only supposed to go on the driver side. I like the "Off Road Package" sticker Quadratech sells better (although I never bought one).

Member since 2000

Jeeps Owned'79 CJ5:

Specs-

- 258 I6

- '93 Cherokee fuel injection and HO head,

- bored 30 over

- with 4x4 cam

T18 tranny with granny low / Dana 18 t-case

Dana 44 front and back from late '70s Wagoneer, both locked and loaded with 4.88 gears

SOA on modified YJ springs with shackle reversa

Fiberglass tub with 6 point cage mounted to the frame

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited
    Spec-

Quadratec Floor mats

• I had a time getting one for my XJ. They were like we can only give them out to TJ, WJ, and KJ owners. I was like well the guys on the jeepforum.com all said they got them for their XJ's so why can't I? The guy said I'll see what I can do. Got it in the mail soon after. :hmm:

• Umm... I've seen how they "tackle" the trails at those tests. Can you say "pave the trail with stacked rocks"? With the amount of stacking going on to get some of the Jeep models to pass I bet I could get my Bug "Trail Rated" too.

Can I get one for my Bug?

I'll pass.

I never wheel mine anyway. :D (no cage = no wheeling)

• Quote from "wanderlust"

I wonder if they changed that? I called when someone posted on this before and gave them the VIN's for my TJ and the wife's Libby, and we received 2.

I dont really know. I did ask for I can receive 2 and they said "NO" they only give you one (1)

• i ordered one like a year ago and i never got it i was thinking of calling again

bLaTaNt DiSrEgArD<br /><br /><br />TJ 98 4 banger gone but not fogotten<br />WJ 02 limited- Do all vehicle &quot;QUICK THROW A LOCKER AT IT!!!&quot;

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!